Tealyra - rapidTEA Maker - 500ml - Loose Tea Teapot Infuser - Tea Maker for a Perfect Cup of Leaf Tea - Bottom Dispensing Teapot - Dripping Free Guarantee - BPA-Free
|Price:||+ $10.22 Delivery|
- INNOVATIVE AND CONVENIENT: The Fine Life Loose Leaf Tea Infuser and Coffee Brewer on the market, perfect for infusing loose leaf tea. The only tea infuser and teapot with 100% BPA-free Tritan, MADE in TAIWAN, construction on the market today! The clear container lets you see your tea or coffee brew to perfection, to make the precise amount that you want.
- DUAL FUNCTIONS: Perfect for both tea and coffee brewing. The lid shuts to preserve the heat while your tea leaves are steeping and bounds are brewing. Meanwhile, our users report that they find the Infuser so much easier to use to brew coffee they are setting aside their French Press. The coaster provides protection against any drips.
- CLEANING AND CARE: Dispensing and cleaning are easier than ever with the fine mesh strainer. One or two swishes of warm water and your infuser is clean! Fill with water, swirl it around, and use 1 finger to push up on the base so water runs through the mesh strainer. Pour out the remainder and towel dry, and you're ready to brew again! The filter also comes apart for extensive clean. Please note: HAND WASHING recommends.
- EASY TO USE FOR BUSY MORNING: The rapidTEA MAKER is very simple to use and with no-mess cleanup! Just add tea and hot water to brew the perfect cup of loose leaf tea. Place over your favorite mug to pour! Easy-peasy-1-2-3!
- rapidTEA MAKER is Number ONE Infuser to make a perfect cup of tea or coffee - 16-ounce / 500ml Capacity
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Exquisite design, simple to use, easy to clean, putting you in control each and every time you prepare a cup of tea! Our new tea maker offers a breakthrough in brewing technology to the tea world- we are proud to introduce to you our best tea maker yet. For the modern tea enthusiast that embraces the newest technology, our tea maker features a stainless-steel ball between the valve and the super-fine filter; which means no more leaking water, nor any more tea leaves in your cup! The clear walls enable you to watch as your tea unfurls, and infuses until it is the perfect brew. As easy to use as a tea bag, once the tea has steeped just place the tea maker over your cup and the automatic valve will open and your tea will flow out. Both exquisite and straightforward in one perfect package.
More information at tealyra.com
Tealyra Shop - www.tealyra.com - The Widest Selection on The Best Loose Leaf Tea
Fill Infuser with tea leaves; plane into the cup, pour water. Remove infuser once your tea is ready.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Mine holds just under a litre which gives me about 3 good sized mugs of tea. I find it does exactly what it says, namely it allows you to steep loose leaf tea in hot water for as long or as short as you like and then very easily dispense it into a mug or cup without worrying about the leaves.
I’ve never had any issues with it leaking and if it doesn’t exactly sit on top of a cup or mug, I simply hold it just over the mug and depress the base with my hand. It also comes with its own base to sit on to catch drips. Also very easy to clean, I put mine in the dishwasher and have had no problems.
I purchased mine for around £19 (on sale) which is pretty good value for money considering that it has lasted so well. I think paying anything more than that is probably a little pricey.
What a great investment. Sturdy enough, and as of yet my unit has sprung no leaks at the valve.
As others have mentioned, this is a big brew maker, just over the size of a standard UK mug but not quite big enough for two decent cuppa's. I tend to pour one cup then refill from the kettle about half way. This way I get two robust cups of tea. (1 teaspoon of tea absolutely fine for 2 cups in my experience).
Obviously the makers expected you to have clear crockery for seeing the fill level of your tea and there's a nack to knowing when to lift, (listen to the change in sound as you fill). But easy to gague once you've had one or to cups.
Bottom line: yes I would reccomend to a friend.
No mess and no drips as quoted. Best used with a clear mug as in the advert as it can result in a the cup overflowing.
Tea leaves bring out the real flavour better than the dust in tea bags.
Only downside was that a tea leaf got stuck between the plastic leg and sieve inside the tea holder. Drove me nuts as I couldn't get it out
I love it, a perfect cup of tea every time.
Very happy with the T2