Teabloom Blooming Tea Flowers - Litchi & Peach Flowering Teas – Hand-Tied Flowering Tea Balls - Each Tea Blossom Can Be Used Multiple Times (2-Pack)
- TWO ARTISANAL BLOOMING TEA FLOWERS: Each elegant flowering tea ball is a hand sewn work of art, combining fresh green tea leaves picked from high-elevation gardens and edible flowers such as marigold, jasmine and globe amaranth blossoms.
- EACH BLOOM CAN BE USED MULTIPLE TIMES: The scents and flavors of the soft Peach & Litchi combined with jasmine and green tea can easily last to deliver 2 to 3 delicious pots of tea. Simply refrigerate the tea blossom between uses.
- CAREFULLY SEALED TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS: We seal each blooming tea ball at the peak of freshness inside an airtight foil wrapper to ensure your delicious tea with all its healthy antioxidants and beneficial polyphenols will be ready when you are.
- A FEAST FOR THE SENSES: Invite your friends for tea and smile as they oooh and ahhh as their tea unfolds before their eyes to become a colorful blossom. Rich Litchi and Peach flavors join forces with the delicate scents of jasmine & green tea.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Shop with complete confidence knowing that we are proud to stand behind our Blooming Tea Flowers with a full satisfaction and money back guarantee. If you don't absolutely love your teas, we want you to let us know.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Makes an Exquisite Centerpiece
Anyone can do an ordinary flower arrangement, but imagine how delighted your guests would be to see a submerged blossom at the center of your table. Once you've enjoyed drinking the tea, you can pour fresh, cold water over the flower to preserve it as a decorative centerpiece. Stays fresh up to five days.
Easy Enough for Anyone to Prepare
Even if you are completely new to flowering teas, you'll have fun preparing this for your guests. Simply boil fresh water and carefully pour over one tea flower until it is covered with 3 to 4 inches of water (so the flower has enough room to bloom properly). You can use any teapot, but we recommend a clear borosilicate glass teapot for better viewing. Allow to steep for 5 to 10 minutes - until leaves have fully opened. Swirl to balance flavors and pour to enjoy. May be poured over ice for a refreshing summer treat. Refrigerate tea flowers and reuse 2 to 3 more times.
A Gorgeous Alternative to Loose Leaf Tea
Make your next tea time a special event with one of these delicious gourmet flowering teas. Choose from Litchi or Peach flavored arrangements, hand sewn by skilled artisans. Re-use each blossom 2-3 times for maximum value. Simply refrigerate between uses.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Shop with complete confidence knowing that we are proud to stand behind our Blooming Tea Flowers with a full satisfaction and money back guarantee. If you don't absolutely love your teas, we want you to let us know.
Order Your New Litchi & Peach Flowering Teas 2-Pack Today and Make Your Next Cup of Tea Extraordinary
Similar products rated highly on "Flavour"
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|5 star 69% (69%)||69%|
|4 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|3 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 5% (5%)||5%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
bloom and there was no flavor. very disappointed. great gift idea but did not look it taste like they should have