My teacher told me Bruce wasn't a very good teacher. Even so I thought I would give him a chance.
I spent some time on his forum to ask some questions about his concepts and found his senior students to be unhelpful at best and antagonistic at worst. That reflects very poorly on him and his company. And his moderators always take the side of the extremely rigid and toxic approaches of these senior students.
He might have real skill. But his marketing is hyped. His personal history is told in a misleading way. He is certainly someone with questionable methods.
This book like his others are about 90% filler and 10% useful information.
I've since done some looking and found out that Bruce has a very questionable record in Internal Martial Arts and Taoism.
- Paperback: 350 pages
- Publisher: North Atlantic Books,U.S.; 1 edition (15 November 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1583944958
- ISBN-13: 978-1583944950
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 2.5 x 23.4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 839 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,411 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)