TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp Fast Wireless Charger, 7.5W for iPhone X, Plus, 10W for Galaxy, S9+, S8, S7 & Note 8 and All Qi-Enabled Devices, 5 Lighting Modes, USB Port (Upgraded Version), White
- Note: Please remove all metal cases and metal or magnetic objects from the back of your phone prior to wireless charging, as these may overheat and damage your device
- Qi-Enabled Wireless Fast Charge & Wide Compatibility: Qi-Enabled Fast Wireless Charging: Integrated with Hyper Air wireless charging pad, 7. 5W for iPhone X, 8 & 8 Plus, XR, XS & XS MAX, 10W for Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S7 & Note 8 and All Qi-Enabled Devices
- 5 modes & 7 brightness levels: adjust the light of the wireless charging lamp to meet your eyes' needs and match your activity
- USB charging port: lets you connect and recharge your smartphone or tablet up to 5V/1A if your device does not support wireless charging
- Conveniently adjustable build: table lamp's head tilts up to 135 degree and rotates up to 180 degree; and the arm can be tilted up to 150 degree and swivels a full 90 degree
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They look great when not in use, and when on, the ability to not only change the brightness, but also the range from cool white through to warm white is amazing.
The wireless Qi charging works really well, and I like how it is a little raised from the rest of the lamp base so it defines the charging area better.
Top international reviews
* Nice and bright
* 5 switchable color options provide a good variety of intensities depending on time of day and surrounding area
* Light head pivots to get into almost any position
* Gives off a nice broad beam of light
* light head is a little wobbly, but only really noticeable if touched or knocked.
* Ten different brightness settings gives a broad spectrum of brightness.
* Method for changing brightness is fun. You simply drag your finger along the touch panel to the desired brightness.
* There is a dedicated button for changing the light color. Simply press the button to shift through the color options. Works well and is consistent.
* Method for turning off the light can be pretty annoying. Simply pressing the power button bring the lamp to the lowest brightness, but leaves it on. You must hold down the power button for 3 seconds, and it works about 9/10 times.
* Wireless charges phone at speed of wireless chargers with comparable power output.
* Large phone fits without any issues.
* USB A port on the back of the lamp is a very nice touch. It might be nice if it were on the side of the lamp so it can be in use while placed up against a wall.
Overall, this is a a great product. It looks sleek and does a great job at what it claims to do. I particularly recommend for college students in dorms.
The only con I have is that when placing or removing your phone from the wireless charging pad, your thumb might accidentally touch the power button (which is touch sensitive, not a button). Otherwise I love it. The extra usb port is nice too.
Update- the manufacturer sent me a replacement. It has been working smoothly . No issues. Very smooth to work with manufacturer. Product is working good and charging the iPhone X well.
Shipping was prompt and neatly packaged. It was in a sturdy box and even had a handle for easy carrying. After opening, the light was easy to set up (came in folded) and literally just required an outlet. Controls are easy enough to use at the touch of a finger, but they can be hard to find in the dark since they literally blend into the base. Some notable aspects of the lamp are:
Color changing LED light. This gives the illusion that the light can be really white, really blue or even give a "homestyle" feel with a traditional orange/amber light. The base itself is also a wireless charger, for the phones that are capable of QI wireless charging. What I really like about the lamp is the light output and how it can be adjustable from very dim to maximum brigtness. Already, I am confident that I will use this light as a sleep light from time to time. This value is great for the money, and serves its purpose and then some.
It is built from aluminium and strong plastic, that makes it really though.
Lighting is really great and the controls really feel like it's high quality. The 5 colors really make a difference, the super cold white to deep smooth yellow to read in darker places.
Charges my iPhone 8 wirelessly like a charm.
Ajustable like no other lamp can offer.
Some reviews mentioned the controls changed when plugging something in the USB slot behind it.. I am guessing they hit the touch sensitive controls by mistake.. as I charge my Bose headphones and bluetooth devices everyday, and it works perfectly.
Really, if you hesitate between other lamps, I can tell you this one is really great. (Everybody is jealous.. just sayin')
On the plus side: It is just as adjustable as it says in the advertisements... quite flexible positioning. The controls work well.
Big Plus: Althought the raised phone-charging platform looks precarious in the photos, it works very well on my rather large S8+,
On the negative side... The plastic construction feels cheap compared to the TaoTronics TT-DL16, which is a magnificent lamp, mostly of metal. That lamp feels solid.
Also on the negative side, it is bright enough to read under on a desk, but is only one half as bright (more or less) as the DL16, which can easily illuminate a large table.
So, I'm spoiled by the other, somewhat more expensive product ($65), but that doesn't have a charging pad. If it did, it would be the perfect lamp.
This is a fair deal... feels like a $25 or $30 lamp with a charging pad added in, which makes it worthwhile.
This is a great idea in concept. Like other reviewers note, the lamp is sleek and modern-looking. It has dimmable lighting. Also, the lamp does change colors while charging (noted by several other reviewers) a phone which is annoying. Great concept; poor testing and execution. If the lamp didn't change colors when charging a phone at the same time, I'd rate five stars. I would consider purchasing several more once the changing color issue is fixed.
What I do not like is that it is more of a desk light than a night stand light. It is great for reading at the bed, but the light it gives off is more directional than be omnidirectional like a night stand light. What I mean here is the light is generally focus in front, since the back is covered. Where as, a night light or lamp can emanate in many direction. It just does not light up the room.
But as for the light and the features, I will live with it. I really like it that I may buy another one that does not have the wireless charger for the other side of the bed.
But it has quite a few shortcomings:
Lightweight plastic material does not feel strong, quite fragile.
When I want to move the lamp I have to keep my feet
The wireless charger sometimes disconnects automatically and connects after 1 second. I worry that the problem will adversely affect my battery.
I think they should thoroughly check the product before selling