|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Form Factor||In Ear|
|Package Dimensions||11.4 x 10.6 x 4.2 cm; 31.18 Grams|
|Item Weight||31.1 g|
|Item Model Number||TT-EP008(AU)|
|Date First Available||20 July 2019|
TaoTronics Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, Wired Earphones in Ear Corded Earbuds with 15 Hours Playtime and Built-in Microphone (Noise Reduction, Aluminum Alloy Construction)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
About this item
- ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLING: Reduce background sounds by up to 30dB with our advanced noise cancelling technology to enjoy uncompromising powerful audio and to give you the music you love for work, travel, and relaxation
- 15 HOURS OF CONTINUOUS AUDIO: Enhanced and boosted with a 140mAh battery, enjoy 15 hours of pure continuous music playback or voice chat
- IN-EAR COMFORT: With interchangeable ear-buds and hooks for convenience and comfort, the headphones will stay in place when you’re on the move.
- METAL CONSTRUCTION: Crafted with machined aluminum alloy that reduces battery consumption; also features a gold-plated 3.5mm audio jack and an airplane audio adapter for convenience when flying
- FULL CONTROL: Three button in-line remote control for full audio playback includes volume adjustment, track selection, and play/pause functionality with a 55-inch-long wire.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
At TaoTronics, not only we offer high quality products, we back them up with 18 month warranty and a 30 day money back guaranty.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Comparing the two I would have to say the EP002 is a superior product with better noise reduction and worth the extra money. I would definitely recommend getting the more expensive EP002 over the EP008.
Review: When switching on the EP002 noise reduction in a quiet office environment (i.e. at work) all the noise from air-conditioning and the hum of the desktop PC is removed, sliding me into a cocoon of silence. Of course you can still hear people talking in the background and clunking coffee cups onto their desk, but the background hum of the office is gone.
However when switching on the EP008 noise reduction there is an obvious and immediate "ffffffffff" noise, especially in my right ear. The air-con and the PC hum are removed but they are replaced with this "fffff" sound like when you have speakers on in a room at high volume, but no music coming out.
When I'm commuting on the bus, the EP002 provide a nice reduction in the noise of the bus engine and allow me to hear the detail in music or talking in a podcast a lot clearer, and at a lower volume. The sound is very balanced between the two ears. Bass also sounds richer.
With the EP008, the NR still works and the sound is still improved but the "ffffff" noise is even worse and more obvious, again especially in my right ear. This creates an uncomfortable unbalanced feeling when you have slightly different sound in each ear. This may have been a problem with the pair I got.
Other than the noise reduction, the EP008 are well built headphones. very comfortable to wear and good value for money. I would just recommend people to pay the extra and get the EP002 which are probably the best earbuds I have ever used... excellent sound quality, well balanced and real noise reduction for only about $50.
I use these earphone for phone calls and voice recording. The sound quality is absolutely fine for these purposes. I'm also very impressed with the rubber earpieces that stabilise the unit in the ears - most in-ear phones I find fall right out, but these ones fit comfortably and stay put. I haven't tried them for running (I use wireless earbuds for that), but for home use, they are stable.
ANC function has been effective. Very happy to recommend this product.
Also, SunValley has been great with communication and customer support.