TaoTronics Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Over Ear Headset Foldable Earphones with Powerful Bass (Dual 40 mm Drivers，45 Hour Playtime, CVC 6.0 Noise-Cancelling Built-in Mic)
- A Personal Oasis of Quiet: Enjoy your music with minimal, or no distraction, when you turn on the active noise cancellation (ANC) switch.
- Feel the Beat: Expect aggressive bass with balanced mid-levels and bright highs with our dual large-aperture drivers.
- Long-Lasting Music Playback: With a generous battery life of up to 45 hours, you can enjoy beautiful music longer or plug in the included audio cable when the battery is low.
- Hassle-Free Clear Calls: Built-in CVC 6.0 noise-cancelling microphone for clearer call quality, even in a loud environment.
- Adjustable Fit, Maximum Comfort: With 90° swiveling ear cups, super soft protein ear pads, and ergonomic headband, the materials used ensure minimum weight and maximum comfort for long term wear. These headphones are foldable and come with a carrying case.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Active Noise Cancellation||Feedback ANC Technology||Feedback ANC Technology||Feedback ANC Technology||Upgraded Hybrid ANC Technology|
|Bluetooth Standard||V 4.2||V 4.2||V 5.0||V 4.2|
|Microphone||CVC 6.0 Noise-Cancelling Microphone||CVC 6.0 Noise-Cancelling Microphone||CVC 6.0 Noise-Cancelling Microphone||CVC 6.0 Noise-Cancelling Microphone|
|Playing Time||45 Hours||40 Hours||30 Hours||30 Hours|
|Fast Charging Function||✓||✓|
|Additional Features||Over Ear, Lightweight, Foldable & Rotatable Design||Over Ear, Foldable & Rotatable Design||Over Ear, Foldable & Rotatable Design||Over Ear & Rotatable Design|
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
394 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The Bluetooth connects easily every time and stays connected with no drop-outs
- The battery life is fantastic. I use them a lot and I recharge them every day or two because I don't want them to run flat, although there's never been any indication that they're getting close to going flat. I have no idea how long it would take them to run right down but suffice to say that you can run them for hours and hours (days?) with no problems and they recharge fast
- They are very comfortable. I normally have trouble with headphones getting uncomfortable on my ears after a while but the material on the part that sits around your ears is very soft and I've worn these continuously for hours without problems
- The sound is good for the price. I'm no audiophile but I like things to sound nice, and both TV/movies and music sound good to me through these. Several times while watching TV I've turned around because I thought there was a noise beside/behind me only to find it was actually on the soundtrack of the movie, ie: it "throws" the sound rather than just feeling like it's right in your ears (not sure how to describe this but hopefully it makes sense!). I'm sure you could spend five times as much and get a better sound but for the price I think the sound is great. Strangely the sound quality over Bluetooth seems to degrade a lot if noise cancellation is switched off so I keep this on all the time.
- As I travel a lot I like the fact that they fold up neatly into a nice compact carry case that includes a pocket for the cables.
- I like using them doing boring chores like washing dishes and vacuuming etc., and they are good in that 1) they don't slip forward off your head when you tilt your head forward, ie they are a fairly snug fit and 2) they have a good range on the Bluetooth, so you can go from room to room without them dropping out
- As others have said, the noise cancellation is pretty good but not incredible. It probably blocks out 50% of noise on average, best with low-pitched noise, not so good with higher pitches. I've used them in a small apartment with a washing machine, dryer and dishwasher all going at once and with the ANC switched on and the volume at medium level I could just hear the noise in the background but it was hardly noticeable. If the volume on the soundtrack drops, you hear the background noise more. I also tried them while the neighbours were playing deafening music along with an incessantly barking dog and it helped. As others have said, there's a slight sense of pressure in the ears with the ANC switched on - I got used to this quickly and don't notice it any more. Again, you could spend five times as much and get better ANC, but for the price, these are pretty good.
- I've used them for phone calls and they worked well
- Finally, I got an email from the seller a couple of weeks after I received them to check I was happy with them and they were working well. I'm not sure I can remember the last time someone got in touch with me to check I was happy after they had already got my money.
Bottom line - if you're an audiophile who needs the best sound or you need the best noise cancellation that money can buy, then you'll probably want to spend a lot more and get the absolute best. If you're in the other 99% of people, and you want a really nice pair of comfortable Bluetooth headphones with good noise cancellation at a good price, then I think you'll be really happy with these.
1. Above average sound quality for the price,
2. comfort wearing experience, inbuilt microphone that allows you to talk while listening to music,
3. Bluetooth can connect to multiple devices simultaneously.
1. No instructions re how to operate the buttons
2. White noise in the background when NC is on which is annoy when in a rather quite place (if NC is your main concern think again before pull the trigger)
All in all good value for money, especially when bought it with a discount code.
Edit: Got contacted by their support person and they were very helpful. It turned out the white noise/ buzz sounds when NC is on was because it was a defected unit, they helped me got the pair replaced with a new one and it is now working perfectly.
Battery life - second to none, 22hrs is understated - or they tested at max volume... you're probably looking at 25-30hrs. just awesome.
Support: i was contacted a few days after buying, explained the issues (below) & got another set of headphones as they were 'faulty'. Really superb customer support.
Build quality is great - no issues, nothing feels cheap
Comfort - superb, really really good on your ears & head, can easily wear for 20+ hours
Sound - really really good... i've got no issues using these instead of my bose & are VERY happy with the sound quality.
Setup/connecting - all 100%, easy & quick
- when connecting via bluetooth the volume is really, REALLY low. 100% bluetooth volume = 40% cable volume. Not sure why, but in a *really* noisy environment it may cause an issue.
- hum/white noise - seems others have this too. When plugging into some devices you get a constant hum/buzz, it didnt happen on a qantas flight, but did on a virgin flight. Happens on my TV downstairs, but not my phone. There appears to be an issue with the electronics. This is only annoying when you're listening to something via a cable & its quiet. i.e. a quiet scene in a movie.
Overall - even with the defects i'm a happy customer, for the price they cant be beaten & service is great.
I used Boss QC25 before mostly during my business trips. Compared to QC25, the noise canlcelling function has some limitations in Taotronics.
But, the reason I recommend this product -
Good Blutooth connection
Long battery life
Dedent sound quality with noise cancelling on
Come with a good pouch
And comfy in my sensitive ears (but a bit warm after using for around 40 mins)
Most of all, the price is amazing. I purchaed it at Aud 63. Great!