- Save 30% on 1 TaoTronics Earphones(TT-EP002) For every 1 TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones(TT-BH22) you purchase offered by Sunvalley-Brands. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 30% on 1 RAVPower 22000mAh Power Bank RP-PB052 For every 1 TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones TT-BH22 you purchase offered by Sunvalley-Brands. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 30% on 1 TaoTronics 300ml Humidifiers TT-AD002 For every 1 TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones TT-BH22 you purchase offered by Sunvalley-Brands. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 30% on 1 TaoTronics Bluetooth Receiver TT-BR04 For every 1 TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones TT-BH22 you purchase offered by Sunvalley-Brands. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
TaoTronics Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones, Bluetooth Earphones, Wireless Over Ear Headset, Foldable Earphones with Powerful Bass (Dual 40 mm Drivers, 25 Hour Playtime, CVC 6.0 Noise-Cancelling Built-in Mic)
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you will especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Delivery.
- A Personal Oasis of Quiet: Enjoy your music with minimal, or no distraction, when you turn on the active noise cancellation (ANC) switch
- Adjustable Fit, Maximum Comfort: With 90o swiveling ear cups, super soft protein ear pads, and ergonomic headband, the materials used ensure minimum weight and maximum comfort for long term wear
- Long-Lasting Music Playback: With a generous battery life of up to 25 hours, you can enjoy beautiful music longer or plug in the included audio cable when the battery is low
- Feel the Beat: Expect aggressive bass with balanced mid-levels and bright highs with our dual large-aperture 40 mm drivers
- Hassle-Free Clear Calls: Built-in CVC 6.0 noise-cancelling microphone for clearer call quality, even in a loud environment
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Whether you’re commuting, on a lengthy flight, or trying to concentrate in the office, TaoTronics noise-cancelling bluetooth earphones can be a godsend. You will feel it at the flip of a switch on your headset—noise fades, and your music soars, no matter on a wired or wireless mode.
Adjustable Fit, Maximum Comfort
TaoTronics Bluetooth headphones stay comfortable, no matter how long your journey is. They are lightweight and comfy, with 90° swiveling ear cups and an adjustable headband that conforms to your head shape to give you a seamless fit. Soft leatherette ear cushions envelop your ears in extended and luxurious comfort, you might forget you're wearing the headphones.
Long-Lasting Music Playback
Get up to 25 hours of wireless music over Bluetooth technology, giving you more than enough time to pour through your entire playlist. If your TaoTronics Earphones finally run out of battery, the solution is simple - just attach the audio cord to keep enjoying your music.
Feel the Beat
Expect aggressive bass with balanced mid-levels and bright highs. The TaoTronics ANC 40 mm large-aperture drivers are tuned for high performance audio so compelling that you'll listen for hours.
Hassle-Free Clear Calls
Enjoy clear hands-free calls with the built-in mic. Integrated cVc 6.0 noise cancelling technology filters ambient noise to enhance the quality of your music and phone calls, thus allowing you to have a quiet hands-free experience even in a loud environment.
What's In The Box:
1 x TaoTronics Over-Ear Bluetooth Headphones (Model: TT-BH22)
1 x Carrying Case
1 x 3.5mm AUX Cable
1 x USB to Micro USB Cable
1 x User Guide
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Above average sound quality for the price,
2. comfort wearing experience, inbuilt microphone that allows you to talk while listening to music,
3. Bluetooth can connect to multiple devices simultaneously.
1. No instructions re how to operate the buttons
2. White noise in the background when NC is on which is annoy when in a rather quite place (if NC is your main concern think again before pull the trigger)
All in all good value for money, especially when bought it with a discount code.
Edit: Got contacted by their support person and they were very helpful. It turned out the white noise/ buzz sounds when NC is on was because it was a defected unit, they helped me got the pair replaced with a new one and it is now working perfectly.
- The Bluetooth connects easily every time and stays connected with no drop-outs
- The battery life is fantastic. I use them a lot and I recharge them every day or two because I don't want them to run flat, although there's never been any indication that they're getting close to going flat. I have no idea how long it would take them to run right down but suffice to say that you can run them for hours and hours (days?) with no problems and they recharge fast
- They are very comfortable. I normally have trouble with headphones getting uncomfortable on my ears after a while but the material on the part that sits around your ears is very soft and I've worn these continuously for hours without problems
- The sound is good for the price. I'm no audiophile but I like things to sound nice, and both TV/movies and music sound good to me through these. Several times while watching TV I've turned around because I thought there was a noise beside/behind me only to find it was actually on the soundtrack of the movie, ie: it "throws" the sound rather than just feeling like it's right in your ears (not sure how to describe this but hopefully it makes sense!). I'm sure you could spend five times as much and get a better sound but for the price I think the sound is great. Strangely the sound quality over Bluetooth seems to degrade a lot if noise cancellation is switched off so I keep this on all the time.
- As I travel a lot I like the fact that they fold up neatly into a nice compact carry case that includes a pocket for the cables.
- I like using them doing boring chores like washing dishes and vacuuming etc., and they are good in that 1) they don't slip forward off your head when you tilt your head forward, ie they are a fairly snug fit and 2) they have a good range on the Bluetooth, so you can go from room to room without them dropping out
- As others have said, the noise cancellation is pretty good but not incredible. It probably blocks out 50% of noise on average, best with low-pitched noise, not so good with higher pitches. I've used them in a small apartment with a washing machine, dryer and dishwasher all going at once and with the ANC switched on and the volume at medium level I could just hear the noise in the background but it was hardly noticeable. If the volume on the soundtrack drops, you hear the background noise more. I also tried them while the neighbours were playing deafening music along with an incessantly barking dog and it helped. As others have said, there's a slight sense of pressure in the ears with the ANC switched on - I got used to this quickly and don't notice it any more. Again, you could spend five times as much and get better ANC, but for the price, these are pretty good.
- I've used them for phone calls and they worked well
- Finally, I got an email from the seller a couple of weeks after I received them to check I was happy with them and they were working well. I'm not sure I can remember the last time someone got in touch with me to check I was happy after they had already got my money.
Bottom line - if you're an audiophile who needs the best sound or you need the best noise cancellation that money can buy, then you'll probably want to spend a lot more and get the absolute best. If you're in the other 99% of people, and you want a really nice pair of comfortable Bluetooth headphones with good noise cancellation at a good price, then I think you'll be really happy with these.
In terms of the sound profile, bassheads may be disappointed seeing that it's not a "rumbling bass" but is very punchy and should satisfy most people. The clarity of the highs is absolutely insane, although the mid-range is slightly under pronounced, therefore it has very much of a u-shaped sound profile (strong lows and highs).
They are the most comfortable set of headphones I have worn and I wear them every single day for gym and have no issues with them falling out or getting excessively hot/sweaty.
I also wanted a set of headphones with a mic that was audible and so far all of the phone calls that I have made with these headphones has been crystal clear (especially with ANC turned on).
To sum it up it's nearly impossible to find a set of headphones with ANC that actually works below $100, but these do the trick. The crisp, well-rounded sound, coupled with their excellent battery, comfort and low price make these a no-brainer!