TaoTronics Bluetooth Car Kit, Bluetooth Receiver, Bluetooth 4.1 Hands-Free Audio Adapter (Built-in Microphone, CVC 6.0 Noise Cancellation, 3M Magnetic Base, Air Vent Clip, Dual 2.1A USB Car Charger)
- Safe Phone Calls while Driving: Make hands-free phone calls that are clearer and better with cVc 6.0 noise cancellation and enjoy music with less static thanks to advanced technology( Note:This product can only be used in cars with an Auxiliary Port (AUX). )
- Universal Car with Aux Port Compatibility: With the dual mounting option you can fixate the receiver via the magnetic base that is mountable with 3M adhesive tape or the integrated air vent clip
- Double Connectivity for Twice the Freedom: Connect up to two Bluetooth compatible devices with the receiver and enjoy music or answer phone calls from either devices
- Straightforward Controls: We doubled up your safety while driving with the extremely user-friendly controls that are backlit and clearly separated from each other
- Complete Car Kit: The free dual USB car charger (5V 2.1A) can take care of up to two power hungry devices and charge them simultaneously while you are driving
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Working Hours||Work with car charger||Up to 15 hours||Up to 15 hours|
|Built in Mic||✓||✓||✓|
|Bluetooth Range||33 ft||33 ft||33 ft|
|Bluetooth Version||Bluetooth V4.2 with EDR||Bluetooth V4.2 with EDR||Bluetooth V4.2 with EDR|
|Built in Battery||Work with car charger||✓||✓|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The device itself has a cable coming out of the bottom that splits into a USB cable for power and an AUX cable for audio. There is also a tiny on/off switch on the side that I've never really used. As it is powered via the cigarette lighter, the device turns on and off with the ignition which is handy. It syncs fairly quickly after powering on. On a OnePlus 5 the volume works reasonably well by default but on an iPhone 7 the volume needs to be set to max on the device for sound to come out at standard volume levels and it forgets the volume setting after being powered down, so needs to be reset each time. This is a minor inconvenience that only takes a few seconds by holding down the Up button.
The device also has a microphone in it for voice calls which has worked very well, both on the vent above the steering wheel in one car and mounted near the gear stick in another car. The first few times I asked if people on the other end of calls could hear me properly and I always got a good response and since then have never asked.
I have two phones paired to each device and it seems to work fairly flawlessly, albeit I have only tried using one at a time. Mostly used for Spotify and it does a great job.
The only issue I've had is the 2xUSB charger is a bit fiddly in one of the cars (a Mazda 2), but I have had issues with some other chargers in that car as well. I highly recommend the device, it is fantastic and much more reliable and better quality than the Jabra device I was using previously.
My only gripe is u don't know how sticky /removable the adhesive on this thing is. So I played it safe and stuck it first to the back of painters tape then stuck that to my car. At least I know painters tape comes off clean.
Very happy to play music at high quality and answer calls clearly in my car now.
- No FM transmitter, audio quality will not be affected.
- No eavesdropping for the next car that driving next to you on the same channel.
- Auto power on and connect upon car starting.
- Dual USB power adapter for the bluetooth car kit and my dash cam.
- Build-in microphone for phone operation without touching the phone. That is especially useful as there will be 1000 dollars fine and 4 demerit points for drivers touching their phone.
- does not come with a clip on double sided tape for cable management.
Turns off with car turned off, so bluetooth drops, your phone sees that and auto-pauses playback.
circuit for blocking ground loop noise works, good audio quality going to aux in of the car.
Mic on the unit used automatically for phone calls and speakers of car, folks I called report good (enough) quality. Not to the level of airpods which every iphone user will soon own, but good enough.
Controlling is really handy (play/pays, fast forward...)
As far as the microphone and the quality of the voice on the other end of the call, it's not great. I can be heard, but not very clearly. The closer it is to one's mouth the better it performs. Understandable, but this is not meant to be dangling anywhere near the driver's mouth.
Overall - good product, worth the price.