|Product Dimensions||20.32 x 22.86 x 30.48 cm; 907.18 Grams|
|Item Model Number||10|
|Batteries||1 CR2 batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||8 x 12 x 9 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Manganese Dioxide|
|Item Weight||907 g|
Tanox Auto Darkening Solar Powered Welding Helmet ADF-206S: Shade Lens, Tig Mig MMA, Adjustable Range 4/9-13, Grinding 0000, Plus 16 Inch Kevlar Fire Retardant Welding Gloves
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- TOP OF THE LINE WELDING HEADGEAR: The TANOX AUTO DARKENING SOLAR WELDING HELMET ADF-206S is what you need for professional or a DIY Welding, Arc, Tig, Mig, MMA, or plasma project; optical class rating of 1/1/1/2, large viewing area, solar shade lens, grinding 0000, fast response time with adjustable 4-9/9-13 range, adjustable sensitivity knobs, the black 8 by 9 by 12 inch helmet weighs 1 pound and includes a pair of 16 inch welding gloves in a box with instructions
- COMPLETE EYE SAFETY: The TANOX AUTO DARKENING WELDING HELMET meets the EN379 and ANSIZ87.1 safety and technical standards for simple to complex welding jobs, able to switch from light to dark in 1/25000 of a second; due to its 1/1/1/2 Optical Class rating, it protects the welder against UV and IR radiation in case of an electrical failure; equipped with a large viewing area of 3.86 inches by 1.73 inches, it allows the welder to see at different angles
- FUNCTIONAL AND EASY TO USE: The TANOX SOLAR WELDING AUTO DARKENING HELMET is padded with a hard head adapter and comes with automatic on/off power for Grinding, Arc Gouging, MMA, MIG, MAG/CO2, TIG, and plasma cutting with shade variation of DIN4/5-9/9-13, 4 premium arc sensors, and an adjustable dark to light : 0.1-1sec infinity knob; having a grinding of 0000, it has ADF self check, low amperage TIG: >5A, low volume alarm, and includes solar cells and 2-year lifespan lithium battery
- 20$ BONUS inside: Every TANOX AUTO DARKENING WELDING HELMET includes Extra set of Lens Cover and a pair of top-quality Grade A 16-inch Welding Gloves that fit most hands; made of a thick double-layer of leather that is fire-retardant with Kevlar stitching thread, they have long sleeves to keep your arms and clothing protected and safe, yet they are pliable and comfortable to wear for long periods; weld safely with this complete set that protects you, your eyes, and your hands
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We know you will be impressed with our product; please contact us with any concerns; BUY WITH CONFIDENCE the TANOX WELDING HELMET WITH AUTO DARKENING that comes with a pair of 16 inch KEVLAR WELDING GLOVES; this set is great for welders and construction workers in the automotive, food and beverage, heavy infrastructure, manufacturing, metal production and fabrication, military, mining, oil and gas, repair and operation, and transportation industries
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Why the TANOX ADF-206S?
TOP QUALITY: Professional & DIY welding protection
VERSATILE: Arc Gouging, MMA, MIG, MAG/CO2, TIG, & Plasma Cutting
ARC SENSORS: 4
WIDE VIEWING: 3.86" x 1.73"
SUPER FAST: Dark to Light in 1/25000 sec
SOLAR SHADE LENS: Adjustable 4-9/9-13
HIGH RATED: Optical Class 1/1/1/2
SAFE: EN379 & ANSI Z87.1 Technical Standard
LIGHTWEIGHT: 1.6 lb with Padded Head Adapter
GIFT BOX: With Instructions
The TANOX WELDING HELMET comes with 1 pair of 20$ 16"double-layered leather gloves with Kevlar stitching thread.
That's a 45$ Helmet anda 20$ Gloves sold at a price of 55$!!!
Recommended for: automotive, construction, food &beverage, manufacturing, metal production & fabrication, military maintenance, repair & operation (MRO), mining, oil/gas, & transportation industries.
Power: Solar Cells & Lithium Battery
Replaceable Battery: Yes
UV/IR Protection: DIN 16
Shade Control: External Variable
Sensitivity Control: dial knob
ADF: Self Check
Low Amperage TIG: >5A
Low Volume: Alarm
Working Temp: 23-131F
Storage Temp: -4-158F
1 Helmet 8"x12"x9"
1 Gloves (pr) 16"
extra Ext. & Int. Lens covers inside
SATISFACTION GUARANTEE ~ RISK-FREE! We Stand behind Our Helmet
Weld with ease & protection!
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Otherwise the helmet and gloves are great