Tanita Australia HD-378 Bathroom Scale - Black, 2.2 kilograms
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Ultra Slim Glass Digital Bathroom Scale Easy to operate, step on the scale to start the operation Easy to clean glass platform for best hygiene Easy to read display with black and large (30mm) text; Colour: Black
- Measures body weight Uses 1 x CR2032 batery
- Engineered in Japan Maximum Weight Capacity - 150 kilograms with 100 grams graduation 5 Year Warranty
- Product Dimensions : 30 x 32 x 2 cm; 1.7 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 16 September 2019
- Manufacturer : Milners Brand Marketing
- ASIN : B07YWQTVHW
Best Sellers Rank:
9,704 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 56 in Digital Bathroom Scales
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The HD-378 is a sleek ultra slim security glass bathroom scale, featuring an easy-to-read LCD display, automatic shut-off and kilo/pound/stone switch.
From the manufacturer
Tanita’s precision bathroom scales are designed to the highest specifications. The HD-378 ultra slim bathroom scale features an LCD display and tap on activation.
- 150kg Weight Capacity.
- Tap on activation mode.
- Auto Zero | Auto Turn Off button.
- 4 User Memory Setting and Guest Mode.
|Total Weight in increments:||0.1kg|
|Age||5 - 17 years|
|Size of display:||30mm|
|Product dimensions (mm):||250mm x 315mm x 33mm|
|Power supply:||AAA x 2|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only problem I found initially was the very poor instructions. But once I worked out how to turn them on, where to tap my foot, how hard and for how long to activate them, they're simplicity itself.
The five year warranty instills confidence too.