The title describes exactly what you get, a chat with your knowledgeable parent or well-meaning uncle or aunt about economics.
Out of the block like a rocket, the first third was fantastic stuff. The middle third wandered into some tin-foil hat territory and then the final third left you nowhere in particular.
I would recommend the first and last third as good reading to a friend.
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 4 hours and 49 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Random House Audiobooks
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 19 October 2017
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B074MFSP69
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 11,599 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)