As a clinical psychologist w/ extensive experience working with children and families, I recommend this book for any parent.
It's full of helpful, fun, and easy suggestions for behavioral management and improving parent-child relationships.
Changes resentment by children at limits imposed into giggles and increased cooperation. Fosters awareness of choices
and personal accountability.
Have bought and given away a lot of copies of this book. I haven't found a better one.
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Piccadilly Books (1 April 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1853407046
- ISBN-13: 978-1853407048
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 1.6 x 19.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 240 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 80,118 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)