- Paperback: 560 pages
- Publisher: William Morrow & Company; 20th Anniversary ed. edition (7 July 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0062326031
- ISBN-13: 978-0062326034
- Product Dimensions: 18.7 x 3.6 x 23.2 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 762 g
- Customer Reviews: 939 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,185 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.00 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Taking Charge of Your Fertility Paperback – 7 July 2015
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Taking Charge of Your Fertility is a fantastic book, loaded with practical and beautifully presented information that will transform and empower every woman's relationship with her fertility. I recommend it to women of all ages."--Christiane Northrup, M.D., Author of Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom and The Wisdom of Menopause
"This beautifully written guide to a woman's fertility signs is packed with knowledge, wisdom and humor--a must for the bookshelf."--Co-authors of The New Our Bodies, Ourselves
From the Inside Flap
This new edition for the twentieth anniversary of the groundbreaking national bestseller provides all the information you need to monitor your menstrual cycle--along with updated information on the latest reproductive technologies
Are you unhappy with your current method of birth control? Or demoralized by your quest to have a baby? Do you experience confusing signs and symptoms at various times in your cycle? This invaluable resource provides the answers to your questions while giving you amazing insights into your body.
Taking Charge of Your Fertility has helped literally hundreds of thousands of women avoid pregnancy naturally, maximize their chances of getting pregnant, or simply gain better control of their gynecological and sexual health. Toni Weschler thoroughly explains the empowering Fertility Awareness Method (FAM), which in only a couple of minutes a day allows you to:
- Enjoy highly effective and scientifically proven birth control without chemicals or devices
- Maximize your chances of conception before you see a doctor or resort to invasive high-tech options
- Expedite your fertility treatment by quickly identifying impediments to pregnancy achievement
- Gain control and a true understanding of your gynecological and sexual health
This new edition includes:
- A fully revised and intuitive charting system
- A selection of personalized master charts for birth control, pregnancy achievement, breastfeeding, and menopause
- An expanded sixteen-page color insert that reflects the book's most important concepts
- Six brand-new chapters on topics including balancing hormones naturally, preserving your future fertility, and three medical conditions all women should be aware of
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Knowing what's happening to your body and rebuilding that sensitivity is so important nowadays, that it should be taught in popular culture besides in school. I feel like handing out copies of this book to all the women in my life. Doctors need our insight into our own bodies in order to be able to help us.
Taking charge of our fertility is the best self-help women can get!
Of the newer version
And so lightly designed , but full of awesome information I never knew about , ladies if this is something
You want to know order this you won’t regret it , I promise you’ll never turn back and gps can no longer misguide you any longer