Take Hold of Me
A Hold Series Spin-off, Book 1
Will’s tried hard to resist the gorgeous French model Emilie who now she has moved to LA has her sights firmly set in his direction.
Wills is a shell of his former self after tragedy struck while guarding Cole Manchester (Hold Series). He struggles with nightmares and the demons of his past that he unfairly blames entirely on himself. He thinks Emilie deserves the absolute best not a man who is toxic.
Will Emilie get her man? Can Wills live without her?
While this novel references events from Cole and Rose’s story it can still be read as a stand-alone.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1216 KB
- Print Length: 308 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Tarnished Halo Publishing LLC (7 June 2018)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07D6ZNFNN
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 9 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #207,620 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)