Much more than just another investment book, Take a Financial Leap looks at the psychology of success and how by simply mastering three easy rules, the results readers can achieve are almost limitless.
Pete Wargent, a successful financial commentator, investor and author, has written an easy to read and understand guide, using lots of practical case studies and personal stories to show
readers how to:
• Set big, exciting and inspiring goals
• Use compound growth and ‘’snow-balling” to generate wealth
• Understand the psychology of success and how to achieve emotional mastery
• Learn how to become a long-term, successful share market investor
• Create substantial and lasting wealth through real estate
• Build a successful business or career in the field of their passion
• Escape the rat race and live the life they chose, rather than one dictated to them by a pay cheque
This book is a detailed plan for accelerating success and achieving financial freedom and success at any age across all aspects of life. It is a practical and motivating book that uses 3 simple rules to provide a road-map for taking finance and life goals to the next level.