The only text in the market written specifically for Diploma of Nursing students in Australia and New Zealand.
Written by Gabrielle Koutoukidis, Kate Stainton and Jodie Hughson, Tabbner’s Nursing Care: Theory and Practice, 7th edition, provides a solid foundation of theoretical knowledge and skills for nursing students embarking on an Enrolled Nurse career. Reflecting the current issues and scope of practice for Enrolled Nurses in Australia, this new edition focuses on the delivery of person-centred care, emphasises critical thinking throughout and demonstrates the application of the decision-making framework across multiple scenarios.
Visit evolve.elsevier.com/AU/Koutoukidis/Tabbner: eBook on VitalSource
- Image collection – all figures and tables from the textbook
- Test banks
- Answer guides to: o Case studies o Critical thinking exercises o Decision-making framework exercises o Review questions
- Australian Clinical Skills videos demonstrating core skills to help you link the theory to practice
- Two new chapters: o Nursing informatics and technology in healthcare o Quality and safety in healthcare
- 83 Clinical Skills aligned with the new 2016 Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia Enrolled Nurse (EN) Standards for Practice to help you understand the skill and translate it into effective clinical practice
- Exercises on the decision-making framework for the EN
- Examples of progress notes and nursing care plan documentation
- Aligned with the HLT Health Training Package
Supported by a NEW companion skills workbook: Essential Enrolled Nursing Skills for Person-Centred Care
Includes eBook on VitalSource