|Color||Forged German X50CrMoV15 Steel Blade with Stunning Yellow Pakkawood Handle|
|Product Dimensions||31.8 x 2.11 x 2.29 cm; 208.65 Grams|
|Material||Vacuum Heating and Nitrogen Cooled Germany 1.4116 (X50CrMoV15) High Carbon Stainless Steel to 54-58 Rockwell|
|Item Weight||209 g|
TUO Cutlery 7 inch Boning Knife - HC German Stainless steel - Narrow Fillet Knife with Ergonomic Pakkawood Handle - Fiery Series
|Blade material||High Carbon Stainless Steel|
|Colour||Forged German X50CrMoV15 Steel Blade with Stunning Yellow Pakkawood Handle|
About this item
- Well-Designed Chinese Boning Knife - Fiery Phoenix was selected as one of the world-best kitchen knives by wiki.ezvid.com. Fiery Series 7 inch Boning knife is a cost-effective knife that suitable for skinning fish and trimming meat with the flexible blade. It is perfect for working with delicate precision task of boning and filleting fish and poultry. The narrow, ultra-thin blade flexes as you cut, offering deft control and maximum yield of meat.
- HC German Stainless Steel - High carbon german stainless steel that is a premium steel with good rust-resistance, wear-resistance corrosion resistance and long-lasting performance.
- Sharp Narrow Blade with Extraordinary Performance - Razor sharp edge precision sliced blade with 15 degree per side shows minimal slicing resistance and extreme performance. The narrow blade design allows for maneuverability and nimble movement like never before.
- Ergonomic Pakkawood Handle - Ergonomically design, secure and comfortable grip, full tang Fiery Phoenix Chinese slicing knife shown its ultimate comfort, masterful elegance and superb robustness.
- 100% Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee for You - We promise a superior product that will give you a lifetime of exemplary service, try it risk free, we know you'll love it! With the luxury packing it is also the wise choice as a gift(Christmas, weddings, birthdays, fathers day, mothers day), for culinary students, home cooks, professional chefs and more.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
FIERY PHOENIX LINE
Since TUO cutlery Founder started 20 years ago, we've lived by our "TUO" spirit! The belief that through constant exploration in production techniques and raw materials we have established standards above and beyond!
The Fiery Phoenix Line seamless blend the form and function together to create a knife both beautiful and practical. It is ergonomic design, trusted material, and experienced craftsmanship are the most important features that matter for Fiery Phoenix Line.
TUO kitchen Knives eaturing a narrow blade which provides for nimble movement, is designed to be elegantly modern and purposefully functional. Adopting special-forged high-carbon stainless steel with a high-tech vacuum heat-treatment and nitrogen cryogenic tempering, it ensures you the extreme strength, flexibility, durability, and maximum performance.
Expertly fabricated from a tapered high carbon X50CrMoV15 German stainless steel edge with HRC56±2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale that cuts with ease and efficiency. Fiery Phoenix Line is suitable for a wide variety of culinary tasks both big and small, and become essentials for every kitchen.
WHY WE DEVELOPED FIERY SERIES KITCHEN KNIVES
After many market investigations, we found that people have been tired of seeing stereotyped of black color handle kitchen knives in the market.
People wanna something different!
People wanna something more colorful in their kitchen!
People wanna a sharp and yet beautiful kitchen knife!
So, after hundreds of day and night designing and trials by our TUO Cutlery kitchen knife team, we devoleped this Firey Series Kitchen Knives. Full Tang structure offsets superior durability for the knife itself. The Pakkawood handle is ergonomically designed to fit perfectly in your hands and ensure an effortless, relaxing cutting experience.
The Innovative Yellow&Black pakkawood handle makes this knife series stands out loudly among all other brands` "kitchen knives". Furthermore, it had also been selected as one of world best kitchen knives by wiki.ezvid in 2016.
Premium Dragon-Keel Pattern
These hand sharpened blades feature unique Damascus Patterns across the face of Japanese AUS-10 steel core , forged over and over with 33-alternating layers of premium stainless steel for each side, which makes the upgraded version more prominent with superior durability.
TUO Fiery Series knife
TUO Fiery Series knife
TUO Fiery Series knife handles are ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in hand like no other. Each piece is crafted for better slicing, dicing and chopping a variety of ingredients, including fruits, vegetables, small cuts of meat. In other words, Fiery Phoenix Series knives give us a relaxed, comfort experience in the process of cooking. The high density of the beautiful Pakkawood handle inlay is oilproof and anti-corrosion. It ensures you a hygienic kitchen life
TUO Fiery Series 8 pcs Kitchen Block Knife Set
(1) Chopping Knife 6" (2) Cleaver Knife 7" (3) Santoku Knife 7"
(4) Utility Knife 5" (5) Paring Knife 4" (6) Honing Steel 9"
(7) Chef Knife 10"&8" (8) Nakiri 6.5" (9) Slicing Knife 12"
(10) Bread Knife 9" (11) Kiritsuke Chef Knife (12) Boning Knife 7"
(13) Kitchen Shears (14) Honing Steel 8"
|BW Cleaver White 7 inch||Cleaver Black 7 inch||Slicing Knife White 12 inch||Slicing Knife Black 12 inch||Yanagiba 10.5 inch||Yanagiba 8.25 inch|
|Blade Material||High Carbon Stainless Steel||High Carbon Stainless Steel||High Carbon Stainless Steel||High Carbon Stainless Steel||Damascus Steel||Damascus Steel|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Don’t expect a Shun or Myabi level of finishing. There are a few sharp transitions around the handle, at the tang and bolster. Ultimately I knew it would bother me with use longer than a few minutes so I sent it back.
Again for the money, nice steel and design... you could do a lot worse.
Top reviews from other countries
I used our inexpensive manual sharpener a few times after about one month of use, and they were as sharp as can be. I recommend them highly. We just bought a TUO Shears item -- a little unique looking -- but will report when we've used it a few times. Richard Phillips