TSLA Men's (Pack of 1, 2) Mock Neck Long-Sleeved T-Shirt Cool Dry Compression Baselayer
- We recommend ordering ONE size up (Regular Fit) / Order usual size ( Extreme Compression Fit)
- Fulfilled by Amazon: Ships direct from locations within the Australia
- designed for all seasons (Releases heat and wicks moisture with a cooling effect)
- 87% polyester-13% Spandex. Excellent elasticity with enhanced range of motion
- Non abrasion fabric material with excellent elasticity and durability
- Moisture Sensing/Quick time Dry/TWO-WAY Air Circulation
- Safeguards your skin from harmful UV rays by more than 99% (UPF 50+)
- ★Tesla's logo has been changed to "TSLA" from the 2019 product. Please be assured that this product is from Tesla.★
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
2-Way Moisture Wicking
All-season Baselayer designed to be worm throughout the year.
Ergonomic Pattern Design
Body Geometry Fit R&D engineering with lab tested approval for maximize mobility and top tier fit
|R-Neck Tank Top||Wintergear Short Compression||Wintergear Compression Pants||Hyper dri Running Shorts 7"||Compression Socks (3 Pack)||Winter Balaclava Mask|
|Material||100% Polyester Interlock Mesh||87% polyester-13% Spandex||87% polyester-13% Spandex||95% Polyester-5% Spandex||64% Nlylon-30% Polyester-4% Polyurethane||92%Polyester-8%Polyurethane|
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My regular fit is somewhere between XL and 2XL. I bought this in 2XL and it is snug but it is a compression top and so there are no surprises there. However, the fit it tighter than its counterpart in 2XL T-shirt, which is loose my comparison (that shirt is not much tighter than a regular T-shirt).
We have fairly mild Winters here with maximums most often in the mid-teens (Celsius). This shirt is perfect for wearing under a regular T-shirt during outdoor exercise. Keeps you warm enough but without overheating. Does the job that I envisioned perfectly.