Colour: Atheltic(muc28) - Black | Size: Medium Promotions can vary depending on colour/size.
- *Alert: True to size : Please follow the size examples below*(EX: Size "Large recommended" - Size for 6" 215 lbs.) (EX: Size "Medium" 5'9"165 lbs.)
- Designed for all seasons (Releases heat and wicks moisture with a cooling effect)
- Mix of Polyester & Spandex. Excellent elasticity with enhanced range of motion.
- Non abrasion fabric material with excellent elasticity and durability
- Moisture Sensing/Quick time Dry/TWO-WAY Air Circulation.
- Safeguards your skin from harmful UV rays by more than 99% (UPF 50 )
- Washing Tip : Wash separately before wearing.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Hyper Dry Fabric
Superb sweat absorption and moisture wicking properties.
Fabric : 87% polyester-13% Spandex
3/4 Compression Baselayer
Specially designed to regulate body temperatrue in all season.
Body Geometry Fit technology for superior ergonomic performance for indoor and out door activities.
- 2nd Skin Comfort Compression
- Engineered pattern
- Hyper quick dry properties
|Sleeveless Compression Tank Tops||R Neck Sleeveless Compression Shirts||Short Sleeve Compression Shirt||Long Sleeve Compression Shirts||Mock Neck Compression Shirts||Fleece Quarter zip Sweatshirts|
|Material||87% Polyester 13% Span||87% Polyester 13% Span||88% Polyester 12% Elastane||87% Polyester 13% Elastane||90% Polyester 10% Elastane||92% Polyester 8% Span|
- Package Dimensions : 28.2 x 20.8 x 2 cm; 110 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 December 2020
- Manufacturer : Tesla
- ASIN : B08PTXXHRC
- Manufacturer reference : AU20121_TM-MUC28-KRZ_L
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 28 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tried solving that by forking out $50-70 on brand name shorts with zips at the back... only to find the zips don't last long and it's just way too much money. Ended up buying 2 pairs of the long TSLA pants and 4 pairs of the shorter TSLA shorts.
Really fantastic buy! I wear them under any old pair of cheap running short or pants and have my phone completely secure. Always use bluetooth headphones so no wire issues either!
Not too tight nor loose, some decent compression.
The size chart would have me wear something bigger which would be too loose!
Material is slick and a bit on the thinner side compared to DRskin tights, and way thinner than 2XU
The material kept me warm in the cold temperature and dry.
I would suggest buyer to get 1 size down if they want the feeling of body hugging (feel like second skin) and a bit compression.