Size: 7 US | Colour: Minimalist(bk40) - Dark Grey & Black Promotions can vary depending on size/colour.
TSLA Men's Trail Running Shoes, Lightweight Athletic Zero Drop Barefoot Shoes, Non Slip Outdoor Walking Minimalist Shoes
- Telsa BK40 : Minimalist barefoot running shoes for barefoot performance and outdoor trail activities
- Fulfilled by Amazon: Ships direct from locations within the Australia
- Choose usual size! We strongly recommend based on customer's reviews
- EX) usual size 9 M US > order 9 M US
- Quick drying fabric & Breathing holes
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Short Sleeve 2 Pack (mts52)||Short Sleeve Compression Shirt||Running Jacket||Running Short 5"||Active Jogger Pants||Women's Barefoot Trail Shoes|
|Feature||Moisture Sensing/Quick time/Two-way air circulation||Non abrasion fabric material with excellent elasticity and durability||Unique thumb hole cuff design for ventilation and functionality during sports activities||Moisture Sensing/Quick time Dry/4-WAY Air Circulation.||Winter Fleece thermal Sweat bottom||Outsoles feature excellent grip and resistance against slips|
|Material||60% Cotton-40% Polyester||87% Polyester-13% Spandex||91% Polyester 9% Polyurethane||95% Polyester-5% Spandex||100% Polyester||-|
- Package Dimensions : 27.6 x 12.4 x 9.8 cm; 150 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 April 2020
- ASIN : B07V54VC68
- Item Model Number : BK40
- Department : Men’s
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,060 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would I buy them again? I suppose I need to answer affirmatively since I've already bought another pair. The price is right and they allow my feet to work as intended. I wouldn't wear them every day because in some circumstances I want arch support, some days I don't want black synthetic shoes on my feet, and some days I'm riding my bike or motorcycle. But overall, I'm pleased with my purchase.
And I bought half a size smaller than usual as per the recommendation from the seller and it fits me perfectly.