- Get 20% off select Smart Home products when you purchase an Echo device plus an eligible Smart Home product in a single transaction. Add both the items to cart and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout. Offered by Amazon AU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.00 delivery
+ $13.26 delivery
TP-Link Smart Plug, No Hub Required, Wi-Fi, Control Your Devices from Anywhere,Works with Alexa and Google Assistant, Control Your Devices from Anywhere (HS100)
- TP-Link - World's No. 1 Provider of WLAN Products within last 6 years
- Remote Access: Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone
- Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android 4.1 or higher & iOS8 or higher)
- Use Away-Mode to turn devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home while you are away Easy to use and install. Just plug a device into the Smart Plug and connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- LEADING SUPPORT - Industry leading 3-year warranty and 24/7 technical support
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Plugs into any standard wall outlet
- Supports up to 10A of power to devices
- Compatible with Android 4.1 and higher or iOS 9 and higher
- Existing Wi-Fi network required
Save Money by Running the House on Your Schedule
The HS100 allows you to create schedules to automatically power on or off your home electronics and appliances at anytime. You can create a schedule for each device any day of the week, or customize it by a specific time in a day.
Keep energy bills low by effectively managing devices that use the most power. Scheduling allows you to prevent power-hungry devices from being left on longer than needed.
Have your devices run on your schedule, even when you’re not there.
Control from Anywhere
Your Smart Plug can be controlled through your existing Wi-Fi network via the free Kasa app*. Download the app to your smartphone or tablet and have access to turn your home devices on/off, set schedules and appear at home when you're away.
The Kasa app allows you to add as many Smart Plugs as you’d like to keep track of multiple appliances, whenever, wherever.
*Compatible with Android 4.1 and higher or iOS 9 and higher.
Appear at Home While You’re Away
Have the Smart Plug work for you when you’re out of town. Connecting a lamp to your smart plug can provide home security benefits. Set it to Away Mode, and the Smart Plug will automatically turn the light on and off to give the appearance that someone is home.
Never Leave Things Running
The Smart Plug gives you the peace of mind that you’ll never leave devices running again. With the countdown timer feature, simply set a timer for the Smart Plug to turn off its appliance automatically. Set it and forget it. It’s that simple, giving you one less thing to worry about in your busy life.
Keep Your Kids on Schedule
With the scheduling benefits of a Smart Plug, you have better control over your child’s daily activities. Make sure the television is turned off when they should be doing homework, or use a countdown feature to have any lamps shut off right before bedtime.
Control with Your Voice
The Smart Plug works directly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to manage your devices through Voice Control. Assign a name to each Smart Plug and communicate with each plug by name when making a voice command. You can also create a group for all your smart devices and control them all with one command.
One App for All
The free Kasa app works with all TP-LINK smart home devices, allowing you to easily control your home from any Android or iOS device.
No Hub Required
The Smart Plug works with any Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service.
World’s #1 Consumer Wi-Fi Brand*
Nearly half the people in the world who use Wi-Fi networking products use TP-Link. With over 150,000 products shipped daily, substantial investment in research and development, and meticulous in-house design, manufacturing and testing, we’re proud to be the world leader in Wi-Fi.
*According to latest published IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q3 2016 Final Release.
|Control from Anywhere||✓||✓|
|No Hub Design||✓||✓|
|Power on/off Scheduling||✓||✓|
|Alexa Voice Control||✓||✓|
|Google Assistant Compatible||✓||✓|
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
197 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*I don't like yelling at the Google lady, my mum brought me up proper so I'd very much like to yell at the Google man instead, but there isn't an English (Australia) male voice yet. Though the Canadian was way more bearable than the UK and US ones.. worth a shot if you're thinking about it.. I don't know.. it's just these submissive female A.I's like some geek programmers wet dream of telling a woman to do something and not having them get smacked in the face (but I digress).
P.S the TP-Link Kasa app shows energy usage even though this isn't the model that said it does that. I'm not sure what that is about, but I'm good with it. The software also links quite well with the Google Assistant side of things.. no complaints whatsoever.
I really wish I had gotten more of these during Prime day, but I didn't even realise they were there until they were all gone.. I activated the 'wait list' whatever that was but I got nothing back so I don't know what the point of that was.
Dec 14 Xmas Update - Got a few of these for the fam for stocking stuffer 'from Santa gifts'.. everyone has that one switch or device that is awkward to use. One for my aunts for turning on the stand lamp in the loungeroom that is more awkward as they get older. One for my parents to turn their coffee machine on before they get out of bed. And the last I'm all already given myself for the Xmas tree.. I hate getting down behind it to turn the lights on and off.. I used to use a manual timer switch but this is better as I not only get the automated timer functionality but also am able to turn it on and off at a whim.. which is awesome.. because sometimes you want more xmas othertimes you want a little less :p
This also connects to Google Home app, so you can control the power via voice commands, and you can configure more advanced triggers based on different conditions. So overall, this is a neat easy to install product.
1. You can turn your device on and off from anywhere using your phone.
2. You can save money by setting up a schedule to automate the usage of your devices.
3. The Away-Mode will act as an anti-theft feature to appear at home whilst you're away.
4. No hub required.
1. Works natively with Google Assistant & Alexa but needed to manually configure a few things to get it to work with Siri.
2. It is a bit bulky and can easily obstruct a power point.
Would I buy: YES
The device has to be setup using an app for your phone to get it from your onto your Wi-Fi, and then you can add it to your home automation service.