TP-Link Multicolour Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb, Dimmable, Tuneable White, No Hub Required, 60W Equivalent, Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, 1-Pack (LB130)
- TP-Link - World's No. 1 Provider of WLAN Products within last 6 years
- Works with Amazon Alexa to support dimming, shades of white, and colour settings through voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Dim brightness and fine-tune light appearance from soft white (2500K) to daylight (9000K) (Compatible with Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant)
- Choose from multiple colours and set the mood to match any moment (Colour adjustable through Kasa smart phone app) Control your lights from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (Android 4.1 or higher / iOS 8 or higher) Set schedules, timers, and countdowns and have your lights work around your life. No hub required; works with your Wi-Fi router E27 Lamp base w/ B22 (Bayonet) Adapter included
- LEADING SUPPORT - Industry leading 3-year warranty and 24/7 technical support
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Tips for Optimal Performance:
- If your Wi-Fi coverage does not reach the bulb, consider a range extender
- Lamps and fixtures with metal housings may reduce Wi-Fi signals
- Ensure the bulb is within the range of your Wi-Fi connection
- Position your router as close to a common open area as possible
- Beware of turning the power on and off 3 times quickly as this will reset the device
- Do not use with dimmer switches
Control Your Light from Anywhere
Control your lighting from anywhere with the LB130. The smart bulb installs as easily as a standard light bulb and connects to your home Wi-Fi in no time through the free Kasa app. Kasa lets you manage your lights with your smartphone or tablet, including adjusting brightness, setting schedules and scenes, and tracking energy used.
The LB130 can also change colour to match any mood or occasion. For added convenience, you can control the LB130 with your voice when paired with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
Manage Remotely. Works with Your Existing Wi-Fi
The LB130 connects to your Wi-Fi and lets you control every aspect of your lighting from your smartphone or tablet. Whether home or away, you can always make sure your lighting is set the way you want it.
Turn the lights on from your car when you arrive home at night, and make sure all your lights are switched off even when you’re already at work.
Control with Your Voice
The Smart Bulb works directly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to manage your devices through Voice Control. Assign a name to each Smart Bulb and communicate each Bulb by name when making a voice command. You can also create a group for all your smart devices and control them all in one command.
The free Kasa app works with all TP-Link smart home devices, allowing you to easily control your home from any Android or iOS device (iOS 9 or higher or Android 4.1x or higher).
No Hub Required
The LB130 works with any Wi-Fi router (2.4GHz Band) without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service.
World’s #1 Consumer Wi-Fi Brand*
Nearly half the people in the world who use Wi-Fi networking products use TP-Link. With over 150,000 products shipped daily, substantial investment in research and development, and meticulous in-house design, manufacturing and testing, we’re proud to be the world leader in Wi-Fi.
*According to latest published IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q3 2016 Final Release.
|Connection||802.11n Wi-Fi||802.11n Wi-Fi||802.11n Wi-Fi||802.11n Wi-Fi|
|Angled Lighting||180° Wide||180° Wide||180° Wide||180° Wide|
|Lumens||600 (50W equiv.)||800 (60W equiv.)||800 (60W equiv.)||800 (60W equiv.)|
|Light Appearance||2700K Soft White||2700K Soft White||2700k - 6500K Soft White to Daylight||2500k - 9000K Soft White to Daylight|
|Compatible Wi-Fi Bands||2.4Ghz||2.4Ghz||2.4Ghz||2.4Ghz|
|Dimmable (via app)||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant Compatible||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Lifetime Rating||13.7 Years||22.8 Years||22.8 Years||22.8 Years|
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only thing I would like to be improved is the time it takes for Google Assistant to turn on the light from my Google Home. I wish I could say "Ok Google, turn on the light", and it would turn on in a second or two. But Google Home takes a good 5 or more seconds to change the light, I'm not sure if it is my WiFi network or it just needs a software update.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I am going to pass this on to my state attorney general. Creating impossible conditions to honor a warranty is not fair to consumers.