TP-Link Smart Plug w/Energy Monitoring, No Hub Required, Wi-Fi, Control Your Devices from Anywhere,Works with Alexa and Google Assistant, Control Your Devices from Anywhere (HS110)
- TP-Link - World's No. 1 Provider of WLAN Products within last 6 years
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control
- Monitor energy usage of any device plugged into the HS110 right from your phone
- Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android 4.1 or higher & iOS8 or higher) Use Away-Mode to turn devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home while you are away Easy to use and install. Just plug a device into the Smart Plug and connect to your Wi-Fi network
- LEADING SUPPORT - Industry leading 3-year warranty and 24/7 technical support
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Plugs into any standard wall outlet
- Supports up to 10A of power to devices
- Compatible with Android 4.1 and higher or iOS 9 and higher
- Existing Wi-Fi network required
Lower your Bills with Energy Monitoring
The HS110 Smart Wi-Fi Plug comes with energy monitoring, allowing you to monitor real-time and historical power consumption for your connected electronics through the Kasa App. Receive weekly and monthly summaries to define which devices are using the most power. Closely monitoring power-hungry devices can help you better manage energy usage in your home, ultimately saving you money.
Run your Home on your Schedule
The HS110 allows you to create schedules to automatically power on or off your home electronics and appliances at anytime. You can create a schedule for each device any day of the week, or customize it by a specific time in a day.
Scheduling also helps you to keep energy bills low by prevent power hungry devices from being left on longer than needed. Make your devices run on your schedule, even when you’re not there.
Control from Anywhere
Your smart plug can be controlled through your existing Wi-Fi network via the free Kasa app*. Download the app to your smartphone or tablet and have access to turn your home devices on/off, set schedules and monitor energy usage. The Kasa app allows you to add as many smart plugs as you’d like to keep track of multiple appliances, whenever, wherever.
*Compatible with Android (4.1 and higher) or iOS (iOS 9 and higher) smartphone or tablet.
Appear at Home While You’re Away
Have the Smart Plug work for you and enjoy peace of mind when you’re out of town. Connecting a lamp to your smart plug can provide home security benefits. Set it to Away Mode, and the smart plug will automatically turn the light on and off to give the appearance that someone is home. No more wondering if you left your appliances on. You can monitor all of your connected devices and power them down.
Automate Everyday Appliances
Plug in your humidifiers, dehumidifiers, air conditioners and space heaters to keep your home comfortable without running up your electricity bill. You know when the devices need to run, so don’t count on their built-in timers. The Smart Plug gives you back the control. You can monitor their electricity use directly and adjust their use accordingly.
Control with Your Voice
The Smart Plug works directly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to manage your devices through Voice Control. Assign a name to each Smart Plug and communicate with each plug by name when making a voice command. You can also create a group for all your smart devices and control them all with one command.
One App for All
The free Kasa app works with all TP-LINK smart home devices, allowing you to easily control your home from any Android or iOS device.
No Hub Required
The Smart Plug works with any Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service.
World’s #1 Consumer Wi-Fi Brand*
Nearly half the people in the world who use Wi-Fi networking products use TP-Link. With over 150,000 products shipped daily, substantial investment in research and development, and meticulous in-house design, manufacturing and testing, we’re proud to be the world leader in Wi-Fi.
*According to latest published IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q3 2016 Final Release.
|Control from Anywhere||✓||✓|
|No Hub Design||✓||✓|
|Power on/off Scheduling||✓||✓|
|Alexa Voice Control||✓||✓|
|Google Assistant Compatible||✓||✓|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
45 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This product has it all. As a product solely on it's own, it was easy to connect, simple to set up, and works flawlessly with Google Assistant.
* Easy to set up.
* Linking was simple with the Google Home app.
* Convenient on/off switch that's easy to manually control.
* You cannot reset the useage counters without fully removing and adding the device again if you want to test another appliance.
* Did I mention bulky?
* No memory when changing power points.
A few things that would make this device amazing:
1. If you can reset the counters/info via the app.
2. It had a memory module of sorts that stored information (such as Wi-Fi etc)
3. Dual usage timezones rates (to work out cost effectively)
It works as intended and would highly recommend for the right price (<$30).
1. turning the beer fridge off Sunday night and turning it back on again Friday morning so I have a cold beer when I finish work for the week (saves a fair bit of electricity);
2. turning the decorative lights on and off to a schedule in the kids bedroom.
3. activating the garden lights at sunset each night via Stringify;
4. being able to remotely power cycle a secondary router I have on the home network;
5. when Christmas comes around, set the Christmas Tree lights to turn on and then off at certain times.
In short, I'm extremely happy with them. I'm just hoping that TP-Link releases their dimmer light switches in Australia soon so I can convert the light switches in the house.
Easy to setup - less than 5 minutes.
Plug in, connect to wifi, plug in appliance and check usage with kasa app.
Was happily surprised to find how efficient my computer and tv are.. and disappointed to learn how inefficient my heaters are.
Will buy some blankets next winter rather than pay ridiculous power bills again.
I haven't tried them will google or alexa yet because I don't want to be accidentally turning off these two devices - I am only using them as connected devices to my phone to allow remote viewing of the energy figures.
Delivery was on schedule and no complaints!
Will definitely be purchasing more over the coming months to add to our home!