TP-Link LB100 Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb with Dimmable Light
- TP-Link - World's No. 1 Provider of WLAN Products within last 6 years
- Control your lights from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (iOS, Android)
- Dim brightness to customize Lighting and suit your mood. Screw fitting bulb
- Track energy use, set schedules, timers, and countdowns and have your lights work around your life No hub required; works with your Wi-Fi router. The LB100 has 600 lumens brightness and dimmable white light E27 Lamp base
- LEADING SUPPORT - Industry leading 3-year warranty and 24/7 technical support
- The bulb is screw fitting type
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Tips for Optimal Performance:
- If your Wi-Fi coverage does not reach the bulb, consider a range extender
- Lamps and fixtures with metal housings may reduce Wi-Fi signals
- Ensure the bulb is within the range of your Wi-Fi connection
- Position your router as close to a common open area as possible
- Beware of turning the power on and off 3 times quickly as this will reset the device
- Do not use with dimmer switches
Control Your Light from Anywhere
Control your lighting from anywhere with the LB100. The smart bulb installs as easily as a standard light bulb and connects to your home Wi-Fi in no time through the free Kasa app. Kasa also lets you manage your lights with your smartphone or tablet, including adjusting brightness and setting schedules and scenes. For added convenience, you can use your voice to control the LB100 when paired with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
Manage Remotely. Works with Your Existing Wi-Fi
The LB100 connects to your Wi-Fi and lets you control every aspect of your lighting from your smartphone or tablet. Whether home or away, you can always make sure your lighting is set the way you want it.
Turn the lights on from your car when you arrive home at night, and make sure all your lights are switched off even when you’re already at work.
Control with Your Voice
The Smart Bulb works directly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to manage your devices through Voice Control. Assign a name to each Smart Bulb and communicate each Bulb by name when making a voice command. You can also create a group for all your smart devices and control them all in one command.
The free Kasa app works with all TP-Link smart home devices, allowing you to easily control your home from any Android or iOS device (iOS 9 or higher or Android 4.1x or higher).
No Hub Required
The LB100 works with any Wi-Fi router (2.4GHz Band) without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service.
World’s #1 Consumer Wi-Fi Brand*
Nearly half the people in the world who use Wi-Fi networking products use TP-Link. With over 150,000 products shipped daily, substantial investment in research and development, and meticulous in-house design, manufacturing and testing, we’re proud to be the world leader in Wi-Fi.
*According to latest published IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q3 2016 Final Release.
|Connection||802.11n Wi-Fi||802.11n Wi-Fi||802.11n Wi-Fi||802.11n Wi-Fi|
|Angled Lighting||180° Wide||180° Wide||180° Wide||180° Wide|
|Lumens||600 (50W equiv.)||800 (60W equiv.)||800 (60W equiv.)||800 (60W equiv.)|
|Light Appearance||2700K Soft White||2700K Soft White||2700k - 6500K Soft White to Daylight||2500k - 9000K Soft White to Daylight|
|Compatible Wi-Fi Bands||2.4Ghz||2.4Ghz||2.4Ghz||2.4Ghz|
|Dimmable (via app)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant Compatible||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Lifetime Rating||13.7 Years||22.8 Years||22.8 Years||22.8 Years|
Showing 1-8 of 12 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I already had the LB120 model which can vary its colour, but the LB100 at 1/3rd of the price provide much better value.