Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ $7.95 delivery
TP-Link AC750 Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender w/ Gigabit Ethernet Port (RE210)
- Boosts your wireless signal, eliminating previously inaccessible areas or “dead zones”
- Supports all 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac standards of Wi-Fi routers and wireless access points
- Wireless AC technology delivers combined dual band speeds of up to 750Mbps Gigabit Ethernet port helps connect wired devices such as a game console, smart TV, or streaming player to your Wi-Fi network
- Intelligent Signal Indicator Light helps you place the extender in the perfect spot Universal compatibility
- TP-Link - World's No. 1 Provider of WLAN Products within last 6 years LEADING SUPPORT - Industry leading 3-year warranty and 24/7 technical support
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Next-Generation WiFi with Universal Compatibility
TP-LINK's RE210 features the next-generation WiFi standard, 802.11ac. Wireless AC technology lets it run on dual bands at a blazing combined speed of up to 750Mbps, including 433Mbps on its 5GHz channel and 300Mbps on its 2.4GHz channel. Plus, the extender can work with any standard WiFi router or wireless access point.
Gigabit Wired Speed
A Gigabit Ethernet port turns the extender into a wireless bridge, letting you connect a wired device like a Blu-ray player, gaming console, DVR, or smart TV to your WiFi network.
High Speed Mode
High Speed mode maximizes performance by combining the bandwidth of both the 5GHz and 2.4GHz channels to create a lightning-fast connection with one band sending data and the other receiving it. This setting is ideal for bandwidth-intensive tasks like streaming HD video and gaming online.
Intelligent Signal Indicator
The Intelligent Signal light changes colors to indicate the strength of the signal received from your wireless router, locating the ideal spot to place the range extender easily.