Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
TP-Link Smart LED Light Bulb, Wi-Fi, Dimmable, Tuneable White, 60W Equivalent, Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, 1-Pack (LB120)
- TP-Link - World's No. 1 Provider of WLAN Products within last 6 years
- Works with Amazon Alexa to support dimming and shades of white settings through voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- 60 Watt Equivalent, dim brightness and fine-tune light appearance from soft white (2700k) to daylight (6500k) (Compatible with Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant)
- Control your lights from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (Android 4.1 or higher / iOS 8 or higher). Track real-time and historical energy use to stay informed and save. Reduce energy use up to 80% without brightness or quality loss compared to a 60W incandescent bulb. Set schedules, timers, and countdowns and have your lights work around your life. No hub required; works with your Wi-Fi router, E27 Lamp base
- LEADING SUPPORT - Industry leading 3-year warranty and 24/7 technical support
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Tips for Optimal Performance:
- If your Wi-Fi coverage does not reach the bulb, consider a range extender
- Lamps and fixtures with metal housings may reduce Wi-Fi signals
- Ensure the bulb is within the range of your Wi-Fi connection
- Position your router as close to a common open area as possible
- Beware of turning the power on and off 3 times quickly as this will reset the device
- Do not use with dimmer switches
Control Your Light from Anywhere
Control your lighting from anywhere with the LB120. The smart bulb installs as easily as a standard light bulb and connects to your home Wi-Fi in no time through the free Kasa app. Kasa lets you manage your lights with your smartphone or tablet, including adjusting brightness, setting schedules and scenes, and tracking energy used.
The LB120 also lets you tune its white temperature to create lighting suited to your mood, from bright daylight to soft, relaxing whites. For added convenience, you can control the LB120 with your voice when paired with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
The LB120 connects to your Wi-Fi and lets you control every aspect of your lighting from your smartphone or tablet. Whether home or away, you can always make sure your lighting is set the way you want it.
Turn the lights on from your car when you arrive home at night, and make sure all your lights are switched off even when you’re already at work.
Control with Your Voice
The Smart Bulb works directly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to manage your devices through Voice Control. Assign a name to each Smart Bulb and communicate each Bulb by name when making a voice command. You can also create a group for all your smart devices and control them all in one command.
The free Kasa app works with all TP-Link smart home devices, allowing you to easily control your home from any Android or iOS device (iOS 9 or higher or Android 4.1x or higher).
No Hub Required
The LB120 works with any Wi-Fi router (2.4GHz Band) without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service.
World’s #1 Consumer Wi-Fi Brand*
Nearly half the people in the world who use Wi-Fi networking products use TP-Link. With over 150,000 products shipped daily, substantial investment in research and development, and meticulous in-house design, manufacturing and testing, we’re proud to be the world leader in Wi-Fi.
*According to latest published IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q3 2016 Final Release.
|Connection||802.11n Wi-Fi||802.11n Wi-Fi||802.11n Wi-Fi||802.11n Wi-Fi|
|Angled Lighting||180° Wide||180° Wide||180° Wide||180° Wide|
|Lumens||600 (50W equiv.)||800 (60W equiv.)||800 (60W equiv.)||800 (60W equiv.)|
|Light Appearance||2700K Soft White||2700K Soft White||2700k - 6500K Soft White to Daylight||2500k - 9000K Soft White to Daylight|
|Compatible Wi-Fi Bands||2.4Ghz||2.4Ghz||2.4Ghz||2.4Ghz|
|Dimmable (via app)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant Compatible||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Lifetime Rating||13.7 Years||22.8 Years||22.8 Years||22.8 Years|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
11 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only issue I had was some of them (2 out of 5) wouldn't update their firmware when first connected to my WiFi. Those lights stopped responding to google home and couldn't be controlled by the casa app about 24 hours later (they still worked via the light switch). I had to do a factory reset (turn the light switch off/on 5 times) and reconnect them to WiFi and then firmware updated and they have been rock solid ever since.
As with a lot of other things on Amazon keep an eye on the price. If they get down to ~$36 they are reasonable value.