|Item weight||0.6 Kilograms|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Maximum Weight||150 Pounds|
TOPARCHERY Indoor Therapy Swing for Kids Child and Teens w/More Special Needs, Cuddle Hammock Ideal for Autism, ADHD, Aspergers and Sensory Integration Snuggle Swing Hammocks (Blue)
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||119.4 x 86.4 x 86.4 centimetres|
|Maximum weight recommendation||150 Pounds|
|Item weight||0.6 Kilograms|
About this item
- It can now easily hold up to 150 lbs and wont stretch to the ground. Our Swaddling Sensory Toys Swing gives children a sense of calmness and blocks out unwanted sensory stimulation. A must for children
- Promotes coordination and balance, strengthens muscles, and improves motor skills! Sensory stimulation - endless possible positions - hours of fun! Comforts and swaddles - a therapeutic experience!
- The swing therapy strengthens head, neck and core muscles which improves physical activities such as walking and running;Hammock therapy greatly improves child?s coordination, balance, body awareness, and concentration.
- The nylon material will fade with prolonged exposure, so it is better as an indoor swing. If used outdoors, it is best kept inside when not in use.The suggested age is 3 , though small children should use it under supervision and preferably with a soft surface beneath.The swing is suggested to be hand-washed, and can be dried on low heat cycle.
- You'll receive large carabiner with the swing. Having the carabiner means it's easy to take down and put up .You can hang the swing from 1 or 2 hanging points.To set up the swing, you'll need to tie each end through a carabiner. Retie one end until you have your desired hanging length. Make sure to double knot it.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Since you have more freedom of movement, you can move your body into new positions. In some cases, this can result in a deeper and more fulfilling stretch than traditional yoga offers. By putting yourself in a more challenging situation than usual, aerial yoga forces you to be more alert and aware of your surroundings. You will likely also try to concentrate harder because you are not used to being suspended in the air during your yoga practice. Because gravity is working harder on your body than usual, your muscles work harder too. Aerial yoga is also a great core workout because you have to engage your core muscles to balance and stabilize yourself during your yoga session. Hence it is great for both beginner, advanced aerial pilates & yoga practitioners Anyone can do it! You can relax safely for meditation and you can enjoy the benefits of inversion therapy. Promotes coordination and balance, strengthens muscles, and improves motor skills! Sensory stimulation - endless possible positions - hours of fun! Comforts and swaddles - a therapeutic experience!
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 29 June 2020