Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
TILT Selling to Today's Buyer: The Way Your Customers Buy Has Changed...Find Out How to Sell to Them Kindle Edition
The TILT strategies are specific and targeted, but non-manipulative. They want to move to the next step; it is natural and unforced. Rather than being perceived as a salesperson, the TILT practitioner is seen as a trusted buying adviser.
TILT is an acronym for the four key steps:
1. Trust – build trust quickly
2. Influence – put yourself in a position of influence
3. Leverage – apply leverage to move the client forward confidently
4. Trigger – identify and apply the factors that will trigger a buying decision
- ASIN : B00J7TLV7G
- Publisher : BookBaby; 2 edition (1 November 2011)
- Language : English
- File size : 2609 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 114 pages
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|