- 3-pc. slotted bits: 1, 1.5, 2.5 mm
- 4-pc. Phillips bits: #000, #00, #0, #1
- 3-pc. long-reach Phillips bits: #0 x 3 in., #1 x 3 in., #2 x 3 in.
- 3-pc. star bits: T3, T4, T5
- 6-pc. tamper-resistant star bits: TR6, TR7, TR8, TR9, TR10, TR15
- 2-pc. long-reach tamper-resistant star bits: TR6 x 3 in., TR8 x 3 in.
- 2-pc. tri-wing bits: 0, 1
- 3-pc. pentalobe bits: 0.8, 1.2, 1.5 mm
- 4-pc. triangle bits: 18, 20, 23, 27
- 3-pc. hex bits: 1.3, 1.5, 2 mm
- 5-pc. nut driver bits: 3, 3.5, 4, 5, 6.5 mm (1/4 in.)
- 1-pc. aluminum screwdriver
- 1-pc. ESD-safe tweezers
- 1-pc. flexible metal spudger
- 1-pc. nylon spudger/probe
- 1-pc. 3-corner spudger
- 1-pc. suction cup: 35 mm
- 1-pc. magnetic parts mat
- 1-pc. zipper case
TEKTON 28301 Everybit Tech Rescue (TM) Kit for Electronics, Phones and Precision Devices, 46-Piece
|Price:||+ $9.57 Delivery|
- Complete set of tools for repairing mobile phones, tablets, laptops, computers, game systems, collectible toys, wristwatches, and eyeglasses
- Includes every size pentalobe (iPhone, MacBook), every size triangle bit (toys), and unique, 3-inch, long-reach bits not available in other sets
- Magnetic driver hangs on to tiny screws so you can remove and insert them with confidence
- Three multipurpose spudgers safely pry open housings without damage
- All pieces store in pocket-sized zipper case that goes anywhere
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
TEKTON Everybit Tech Rescue Kit | 28301
Save your gadgets and gear with the TEKTON Everybit Tech Rescue Kit, a complete collection of precision repair tools for mobile phones, tablets, laptops, game systems, collectible toys, wristwatches, and eyeglasses, all packed into a soft, pocket-sized zipper case.
Save the Day
This complete kit has everything to repair your mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, tablets, smart phones), laptops (Mac and PC), home and handheld video game consoles and controllers (PlayStation, XBox, Nintendo), collectible toys, wristwatches, and eyeglasses.
Assemble with Confidence
The premium milled-aluminum driver, with smoothly spinning endcap and nonslip, knurled grip, is magnetized to hang on to tiny screws, so you can remove or insert them with confidence.
Operate with Precision
Three multipurpose spudgers, a suction cup, and super fine tweezers allow you to gently and safely pry open housings, loosen screens, remove covers, handle delicate wires, and position small parts for assembly.
Pack It in Your Pocket
Compact and neat, the soft, pocket-sized zipper case is perfect for a kitchen drawer, glove compartment, backpack, purse, or a piece of luggage, so you’ll always be ready if your gadgets or gear go down.
|2830 Everybit Precision Tool Kit||28301 Everybit Tech Rescue Kit||2841 Everybit Ratcheting Screwdriver and Bit Set with Precision Tool Kit|
|Bit Type||Precision||Precision||Precision, 1/4 in. Drive|
|Additional Tools||Spudger||Tweezers, 3 spudgers, suction cup, magnetic parts mat||Spudger|
|Driver Type||Precision (non-magnetic)||Precision (magnetic)||Precision (non-magnetic), 1/4 in. Bit Driver (magnetic)|
|Pentalobe||PL 0.8, 1.2 mm||PL 0.8, 1.2, 1.5 mm||PL 0.8, 1.2 mm|
|Triangle||-||TA18, 20, 23, 27||-|
|Nut Drivers||4, 5 mm||3, 3.5, 4, 5, 6.5 mm (1/4 in.)||4, 5 mm|
|Long Reach Bits||-||T6, T8, P #0, P #1, P #2||-|
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I've had numerous screwdriver kits confiscated because they don't have detachable bits and are actual screwdrivers. This got to be really annoying, since it was usually a separate pentalobe set that would be taken; but, as this kit has those bits, it solved both problems! This is pretty much my main screwdriver kit for repairs now.
Ordinarily I wouldn't fret over a single bit breaking, even in such absurd circumstances, however these bit sizes are uncommon and difficult to replace.