I've been speaking professionally for 25 years and wasn't expecting a lot of new insights yet I was pleasantly surprised. This book is full of great wisdom like "Your number one mission as a speaker is to take something that matters deeply to you and to rebuild it inside the minds of your listeners."
The concept of a throughline that is crucial to every great talk is beautifully explored and explained as is how to structure memorable talks.
There is something great and inspiring in this book for people new to speaking as well as veterans and everyone in between
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 7 hours and 31 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Brilliance Audio
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 3 May 2016
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B01DTEBH82
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 229 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)