Save on auto-deliveries
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
T2 Tea Just Peppermint Herbal Tea Bags in Resealable Foil Refill Bag, 60-count
|Price:||$27.00 ($0.45 / count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||26.5 x 13.7 x 5 centimetres|
About this item
- Keep yourself in mint condition with this all-rounder go-to tea; Our Just Peppermint, with lush peppermint leaves brew up a bright infusion; Delicious as a hot tea or perfect over ice for an iced tea moment
- 60 teabags of loose leaf peppermint tea, sealed fresh inside a black resealable foil pouch; Use it to refill your T2 Tea tea caddy; Store in a cool, dry place
- Put a pep in your step; Delicious as a morning tea or the perfect partner as a bed time tea, tuck into notes of sweet mint and unwind with tea on your mind
- This herbal tea in tea bags is best brewed 2-3 minutes at 100 degrees Celsius (212 Fahrenheit); One teabag per 250 mls (8.4 ounces); There's no need for your loose leaf tea infuser; Perfect on its own
- T2 Tea is sourced from the finest seasonal ingredients from around the world; Our expert tea blenders source only the finest quality premium loose leaf tea; Our teabags are made from food-grade corn starch; They are recyclable and compostable, too
Frequently bought together
- Product Dimensions : 26.5 x 13.7 x 5 cm; 90 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 September 2018
- Manufacturer : Tea Too Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B07J6YWR8K
- Item Model Number : B140AG029
- Country of origin : Germany
Best Sellers Rank:
247 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 2 in Fruit & Herbal Tea
- Customer Reviews:
Lush peppermint leaves create a bright infusion, hot or cold. A well-rounded flavour captures the sweet essence of all things minty with a cool lingering aroma to freshen your day.
From the manufacturer
We are tea done differently
All we do, all we are, revolves around our love for re-imagining and reinventing the humble tea leaf. We share our love of tea through storytelling and creating immersive experiences.
We’re constantly experimenting with new blends and tasty brews. Today, even with over 200 teas to our name, we’re only scratching the surface of what’s out there.
B Corp Operation
Being a B Corp organisation means we are now part of a global movement intent on redefining success in business by challenging companies to be both the best IN the world and do the best FOR the world.
|Lemongrass & Ginger||Tummy Tea||T2 Five Herbal||Fruits of the Florist||T2 Tea Maker|
|Type of Tea||Herbal Tea||Herbal Tea||Herbal Tea Giftpack||Fruit and Herbal Tea Giftpack||Tea Maker|
|Flavours||With a hint of zest and a whole lot of spicy bright lemongrass - this brew smacks you sideways with a refreshing sensation that's as vibrant as it is engaging.||Sweet full mouthfeel, followed by a refreshing minty taste and lingering sweetness||Detox, Just Peppermint, Lemongrass & Ginger, Sleep Tight and Tummy Tea||Fruitalicious, Just Peppermint, Lemongrass and Ginger, Packs A Peach, Strawberries & Cream|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I used to buy this from the T2 store. These tend to be located in shopping centres and you have the advantage of being able to sample the teas before buying them. However, having been a regular customer of my local T2 store, recently I vowed never to cross the threshold of the wretched place ever again. Why? I hear you ask. After saying how much you love their product. Well the answer is quite simple. T2 used to give you a little card that they stamped every time you purchased a tea cube and after eight purchases they gave you a free product. Sounds good. But last time I visited I was told that they no longer honoured the loyalty card as it had been discontinued. I had six stamps on my little card and I felt more than a little cheated. So from now on I am buying my T2 tea from Amazon. It is cheaper on here anyway.
Taste wise these are great with the flavour you would expect and not over powering. Bags are strong and you get a decent amount. Only downside is the paper tags fell off but no big deal.