- Product Dimensions: 26 x 4 x 16 cm ; 249 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 322 g
- Item Model Number: T120AG012
- ASIN: B07FD54Q65
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 25 September 2018
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,151 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- #23 in Black Tea
T2 Tea English Breakfast Loose Leaf Black Tea in Resealable Foil Refill Bag, 250g (8.8 Ounce)
- Our classic English breakfast tea! A traditional blend of black tea makes this Ceylon sip the perfect partner for anytime of the day. Think fresh black tea in convenient tea bags for a drop worthy of any tea pantry.
- 250 grams (8.8-ounce) of loose leaf English breakfast black tea, sealed fresh inside a resealable black foil pouch. Use it to refill your T2 Tea tea caddy. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Sip it up! A feel-good cup that would be perfect as a hot tea for that morning tea moment, or a relaxing tea for an afternoon pick-me-up. This loose tea also boasts a delicious copper liquor that will have you reaching for a second teabag in no time.
- This traditional English tea is best brewed 2-3 minutes at 100 degrees Celsius (212 Fahrenheit) in your favourite loose leaf tea infuser! One teaspoon per 250 mls (8.4 ounces). Perfect on its own or with a dash of milk.
- T2 Tea is sourced from the finest seasonal ingredients from around the world. Our expert tea blenders source only the finest quality premium loose leaf tea for your next tea moment.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal Disclaimer:Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Ingredients:Pure Ceylon tea
Directions:1 tsp per 250ml cup. Brew at 100C for 2-4mins. Enjoy with: milk
From the manufacturer
Black tea bags
Any tea lover can’t go past a classic! Our English Breakfast is a tried and tested staple. Perfect any time of the day, this blend of broken tea leaves produces a coppery liquor and bright a brisk flavour. Delicious!
Good to know
- Generally, black tea contains caffeine, making it perfect in the morning or afternoon.
- Not sure whether or not to add milk? Check out the back of each tea to find out!
- Warm up your teapot or cup first by swirling it with hot water for the perfect cup.
Refer to the ingriedient list for the caffenine free
If your morning’s a little bitter, at least your tea doesn’t have to be. This to our go-to fave to start off the day with a cup, or two!
Delicious with a sweet or savory breakfast, this classic tea is perfect for morning moments around the table.
How do you brew your English Breakfast? With or without milk – we’d never say no to either!
|English Breakfast||Lemongrass & Ginger||Earl Grey|
|Tea type||Black tea||Herbal tea||Flavored black tea|
|Flavor profile||Sweet, coppery||Aromatic, spice||Fruity, citrus|
|Enjoy with||Perfect on its own or with a dash of milk||Perfect on its own||Perfect on its own, or with a slice of lemon|
We’re all about tea reimagined. Our focus is on flavor that ignites the senses and sips that transport.
Whether it’s a gift for yourself or for someone you love, we’ve got you covered. Our tea sampler gift packs are perfect for giving!
From the humble beginnings of our first store in Melbourne, we’re now a global brand, aiming to inspire the next generation of tea drinkers.
Smell. Sip. Discover. We offer a sensorial playground to take you on a wild tea journey.
Review this product
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
After a few cups, this tea has grown on me. I’ve had it for breakfast as well as several times during the day as a pick me up. It’s remarkably smooth in a way I find pleasant. It’s a lower grade tea. I’m not an expert at grading teas but I’d put this one at BOP which is below that which I usually buy (TGFOP) but it doesn’t seem to have adversely affected the taste. Still, I tend to be a bit of a snob here and prefer the whole leave unbroken teas with at least some golden tips.
In addition to the smoothness, this drink has a satisfying and welcomed flowery aftertaste. Due to the small leaf size, it brews up very quickly. I left my first cup to brew for four minutes. I ended up with an infusion that was almost opaque.
My usual tea is a high grade Assam. I’ve ordered perhaps six pounds of that tea from here at Amazon and figured that was ‘my’ tea. While I’ll continue to drink that tea primarily, I will alternate with this tea as well. This is the first tea I’ve found which I think worth substituting from time to time for ‘my’ tea. I just wish it were higher grade.