T2 Tea China Jasmine Tea, Green Teabags, 25pk, 25Count
|Price:||+ $8.37 Delivery|
- FOR YOU TO ENJOY EACH DAY - A popular green tea, great for everyday drinking or as an accompaniment to Asian food
- A DELIGHTFULLY DELICATE TISANE - A light yellow infusion with a delicate jasmine scent for your senses to enjoy
- COMES IN A RESEALABLE BAG - Keep your green tea fresher with a bag you can seal again. Store in a cool, dry place
- TEA BAGS FOR GREAT CONVENIENCE - This delicious jasmine tea comes in teabags for easier brewing to save you time and hassle. Our biodegradable teabags are made from food-grade corn starch. They are recyclable and compostable!
- BEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS - T2 Tea is sourced from the finest seasonal tea ingredients from around the world. Our expert tea blenders source only the finest quality premium tea for your next T2 Tea moment
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsSize:25-count Box
- Package Dimensions : 9.9 x 8.8 x 8.4 cm; 49.9 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 May 2019
- Manufacturer : AmazonUs/T2TEB
- ASIN : B07RP8WBPV
- Item Model Number : B115AE010
Best Sellers Rank:
15,483 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 253 in Green Tea
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
A blend of green tea and with the scent of jasmine produces a light-yellow infusion with a refreshing and calming taste. A very popular jasmine green tea in our line-up, this loose leaf green tea is great for the everyday tea drinker or for a tea lover wanting a seriously calming sip on a busy afternoon. Also available in loose leaf tea.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
+ It is green tea
Lots of health benefits from green tea that this is a staple in my diet.
+ The added jasmine tea gives green tea a nice boost of flavor and aroma
Jasmine tea on its own is nice but it does add nicely to the green tea.
Not only does jasmine add flavor/aroma to this tea, but after Googling "health benefits of jasmine tea" I found a lot more benefits than I was aware of before. Yeah!
-- Unfortunately, nothing to state this is organic
Nowadays, organic does seem to matter more, especially for products that may be coming out of China.
> The packaging says this is made in Poland and distributed in US.
No info on where the green tea actually came from.
The title on the box says "China Jasmine", which I assume means the jasmine came from China.
If you want green tea with a little something extra, then this is worth checking out.