Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
T-fal E469SC Tri-ply Stainless Steel Multi-clad Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe Cookware Set, 12-Piece, Silver
|Price:||+ $157.07 Delivery|
- Set includes: 8, 10, and 12-inch Fry Pans, 1.5, 2.5, and 3-quart Saucepans with lids, a 6-quart Dutch Oven with lid, and an 3-quart Steamer Insert
- Aluminum core and three-ply heavy gauge 18/10 stainless steel construction for durability
- Flared rim for clean pouring; tempered glass lids to monitor cooking progress
- Suitable for gas, electric, ceramic glass, or induction stovetop
- Dishwasher safe and Lifetime Limited Warranty
Amazon Global Store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
T-fal Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 12-piece Cookware Set
The T-fal Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set provides the pieces essential for day-to-day cooking. For browning and searing a range of foods, use the 8, 10, and 12-inch fry pans. The small surface area and high, straight sides of the sauce pans are ideal for making sauces, boiling, or reheating. For stocks or large meals, the dutch oven has a wide bottom surface and generous size. The three-ply construction is both durable and stick resistant, and the aluminum core ensures rapid and even heating. This 12-piece set includes a 8, 10, and 12-inch Fry Pan, 1.5, 2.5, and 3-quart saucepans with lids, a 6-quart Dutch Oven with lid, and an 3-quart Steamer Insert.
- Aluminum core and three-ply construction for durability.
- Suitable for gas, electric, ceramic glass, or induction stovetops.
- Flared rim for clean pouring; tempered glass lids to monitor cooking progress.
- Stainless cookware is oven safe to 550°F.
- Dishwasher safe and Lifetime Limited Warranty.
What's in the Box
8, 10, and 12-inch Fry Pans, 1.5, 2.5, and 3-quart Saucepans with lids, a 6-quart Dutch Oven with lid, and an 3-quart Steamer Insert, use and care instructions, and Lifetime Limited Warranty information.
A Durable Set for Long-Lasting Use
This 12-piece Stainless Steel Set provides the pieces you need for most day-to-day cooking. Pieces from this collection feature sleek, industrial style and a polished stainless steel exterior. Long, riveted Stainless Steel handles resist heat on the cooktop, while easy-grip loop handles on larger pieces and on the lids provide stability. The bottom of each pan features an engraved capacity marking.
Premium Stainless Steel Construction
Contemporary design, high performance, and exceptional durability unite in this stainless steel cookware set. The long lasting brushed stainless steel interior will still look beautiful, even after many years of cooking. The brushed and polished stainless exterior provides a contemporary look with exceptional durability.
Cooking with Stainless Steel Cookware
Oven safe – T-fal stainless steel cookware is designed to distribute heat quickly and evenly, preventing hot spots.. Preheat your cooktop on low to moderate heat--high heat should only be used for boiling. For best results, keep the following in mind during cooking:
1. Preheat your pan before adding oil or butter.
2. Use 1 to 2 teaspoons of oil or butter to maximize browning and minimize sticking.
3. Overheating can cause brown or blue stains to appear. Food films, if not removed, will cause discoloration on the pan once it is reheated. Large amounts of iron content in your water may cause your pan to look rusty.
4. To keep small white dots or pits from forming in your pan, bring liquids to a boil or wait until food starts to cook before adding salt. Pitting does not interfere with cooking performance but can diminish the beauty of your pan's interior.
|T-fal Ultimate Stainless Steel Copper Bottom 10pc Set||T-fal Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 12pc Set||T-fal Performa 12pc Stainless Steel Set||T-fal Performa Pro 14pc Set||T-fal Performa X 11pc Set|
|Oven Safe (w/out Lids)||500 Degrees F||500 Degrees F||500 Degrees F||400 Degrees F||500 Degrees F|
|Handle Type||Riveted Stainless Steel||Riveted Stainless Steel||Riveted Stainless Steel||Riveted, Silicone Wrapped Stainless Steel||Riveted Cast Stainless Steel|
|Metal Utensil Safe||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Release Technology||Techno Release||Techno Release||Techno Release|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The set came three days later with no problems and we immediately put it to use. All the cookware items appear to be of high quality and the teflon non-stick coatings seem to be high quality. If you order the Expert set, the cookware also contains a red thermo-spot temperature indicator in the middle of each item to let you know when the pot or pan has been properly pre-heated, which is a great visual aid. I also like that the set is made of high quality aluminum as it will heat up faster and more evenly than stainless steel sets. I will go into more detail at a later date, but so far, with about a year on this cookware set, it is holding up excellently. No problems with the teflon coatings and no problems with wear or tear. This set can also be used in the dishwasher and so far, the finish on these items is still excellent. They are easy to use and easy to clean and the set still looks brand new. What more can we ask for? This cookware set easily beats other sets costing ten or twenty times as much money. Highly recommend and five stars!
I would recommend to others. The pictures are of our pans as of today to show you how they have held up.
The handles are solid (not cheap hollow ones) and thicker for a better grip. Calphalon handles are thin. Thin handles feel like you may spill the meal while flipping. Some people mentioned the glass lids breaking in the dishwasher. Mine haven't. I use the top rack in the dishwasher for lids.
Perhaps my only issue (hence 4 stars) with this is that the lids/covers has a gap (check photo for reference) between the glass and the metal wherein food particles and oil get stuck and makes cleaning troublesome (cleaning the pots and pans in the set is a breeze but the lids/covers takes some work).. but other than that, I love this purchase!