- Paperback: 136 pages
- Publisher: Pen and Sword (1 December 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1473891094
- ISBN-13: 978-1473891098
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 0.8 x 24.6 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 422 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 85,038 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Sorry, we're having trouble showing recommendations right now. Please try again later.Continue shopping
T-54/55:The Soviet Army's Cold War Main Battletank Paperback – 5 Dec 2017
See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
International Product from outside Australia
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
"As the series description implies, there are a lot of large and nicely chosen images to go along with all this. Including a section that has a close-up look at various parts of the tank. It makes for an excellent read and a book that tank fans should have on their shelves."--ModelingMadness.Com
About the Author
Anthony Tucker-Jones is a former defence intelligence officer and a widely published expert on regional conflicts, counter-terrorism and armoured and aerial warfare. He is the author of over thirty books including Falaise: The Flawed Victory, Operation Dragoon: The Liberation of Southern France 1944, Armoured Warfare on the Eastern Front, Tiger I & Tiger II, T-34: The Red Army's Legendary Medium Tank, The Panther Tank: Hitler's T-34 Killer, The Battle for Budapest 1944-1945 and The Panzer IV: Hitler's Rock. He is security and terrorism correspondent for intersec - The Journal of International Security and has freelanced for Channel 4 News. For further information his website can be found at www.atuckerjones.com.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 1 reviews
A bit too short and not enough technical information for me.16 April 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
Some interesting impressions and information about the T55 and its variants. A drive-by look at the most iconic of Soviet era tanks, the T55. Part of any armor library, but nowhere close to being the last word on the T55. Most of the info you can easily find elsewhere for free - but a few rarely seen photos of this tank.
3 people found this helpful