Utility Key Multitool for Keychain 1 Pack Regular Packaging
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Securely attaches to keychain
- Bright polished finish, solid stainless steel
- Precision crafted
- Use for auto repair, camping, hunting, hardware or everyday - Makes a great men's gift!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I was amazed at how incredibly sharp the blades are, they aren't messing around.
The size of the utilikey really fits nicely on my key chain, it doesn't stand out anymore than any other keys do, which was an initial concern I had.
The screwdrivers are great in a pinch, obviously not something you'd want to use to do a project with, but when you need something right then and there to take a screw out or tighten on your glasses, this thing couldn't be more convenient.
It's actually sort of a pain to open, HOWEVER that is a GOOD THING. I have zero fear of this falling off my key chain ring, as you need to be very intentional when opening it. So I'm glad it's as sturdy as it is.
All in all, for the price, it is totally worth it, really superbly convenient, and great quality top to bottom. Couldn't be happier with it.
• Packaging is nice. Instead of just listing every tool, the tools are diagrammed on the package. You don’t have to hunt and peck for the tools. Also, the item is nicely secured in the packaging.
• The size and weight of the item allows you to put it on your keyring or necklace and not add much bulk or weight. The item weighs .5 oz.
• The serrated and straight blades were both very sharp. Serrated edge cuts through thick cardboard boxes, straight blade cuts paper. No idea how long the blade will hold the edge.
• A sturdy little tool, no bending or flexing when in use.
• This item is very hard for me to open. I struggled with it the first time. It gets easier with use, but is still difficult and requires both hands.
• Because the item takes two hands to open, you might drop your keys while opening it from your keyring. This is no big deal as long as you are aware of it. I forgot about it being attached to my keyring a few times and my keys fell to the ground. If you are preoccupied when you pull this out, you might not notice losing your keys.
• The straight edge and the serrated edge are both so short that I don’t see them being useful very often. They are blades of last resort.
• The eyeglass screwdriver is a little too large for the 2 pair of glasses I tried it on. However, many YouTube reviewers said it worked great for them.
This item is for you if you need a redundancy tool. Great for stocking stuffers, glove boxes, mini first aid kits, etc.
This item is NOT for you if you are looking for a primary tool, survival item, or tactical item. It simply isn’t designed for that kind of use.
Overall, I give it 5 of 5 starts because it does everything it’s supposed to do, the description matched the item, and it's just what I wanted. I may buy a few more to spread around.
It is a very strong blade. He was using it to cut metal (!!!! probably not how it was intended!) and sliced his finger pretty bad. It was 100% user error. I don't blame the device, I blame him for it. But know, it cuts through a lot. It's a great tool, but use good judgement when using it! After he sustained the injury I got him a different device from swiss tech that they actually don't have anymore. It was thicker and had more screwdriver type things on it, but this is the one he always wants - he hates bulk on his keychain!