This is a sweet and heart-felt Texas romance, with a little hint of sexy.
New York based Emmaline needs a fake date to take home for a Texas family wedding. Because the bride is her half sister, and she is marrying Emmaline's ex.
Her best prospect from online dating fails to turn up. Instead of a suave sophisticated guy, in walks a handsome cowboy, Cort.
Emmaline swore she would never date a cowboy, but with few options left and with Cort willing to help her, the scene is set for a weekend of faking it.
Cort is haunted by family secrets. When they are dramatically revealed, Cort walks away.
Emmaline realises too late that Cort is the best thing that has happened to her.
And then a new opportunity presents itself.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 3756 KB
- Print Length: 198 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Tule Publishing (19 March 2020)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B082MTGSLV
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 5 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #43,188 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)