|Memory Storage Capacity||8 GB|
|Digital Storage Capacity||8 GB|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||Yes|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Product Dimensions||6.1 x 2.29 x 3.3 cm; 17.86 Grams|
|Item Weight||17.8 g|
|Item Model Number||SYRN-SB|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||28 March 2018|
Swimbuds Flip Headphones and 8 Gb Syryn Waterproof Mp3 Player with Shuffle Feature
|Item weight||0.63 Ounces|
About this item
- Stay Active & Be Safe - We believe it is important to stay active during the difficult circumstances presented by COVID-19. Pools are closed, so weve been running a lot! Safe, familiar, scarcely trafficked trails + a good playlist have been keeping us healthy and sane. (Be smart, stay 6 feet from others and adhere to local ordinances and CDC advisories!)
- Timeless Design and Functionality - Not everyone wants another complicated gizmo or tethered smartwatch. The SYRYN draws from the compact form and function of players' past, without tying you to a smart phone like other compact devices today.
- Waterproof (IPX8) - The SYRYN is built for runners, swimmers, hikers, bikers, and anyone else who craves a simple, lightweight device that can follow them through any terrain, even underwater (when using the included waterproof headphones). Backed by a 1-year against manufacturer defects!
- Easy to Use Shuffle Mode - Three large, tactile buttons enable you to easily operate the SYRYN without stopping to look. Engage the onboard shuffle feature to instantly refresh your favorite playlists on the fly.
- Superb battery life & plenty of storage - Get 10 hours of real playback time from a single charge + 8Gb of storage is enough for up to 2,000 of your favorite songs.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It continued working and stayed in place on the goggle strap through any number of tumble turns but I found I was often getting water in my ear, stopping the sound that side, so I changed my technique to a quick turnaround which isn't a tumble and goes less deep - this has meant I rarely have to stop to get water out of my ear and is just as fast.
Loading tunes was easy - and I'm no techno wizard! There's plenty of space for hundreds of tunes, but I've not tried it with podcasts yet. It's also easy to skip forward or back. When the device is switched on, it always seems to default to a medium volume, so I press and hold the volume button when I've switched on, usually to take it up to the maximum volume (which takes a few seconds to be sure). Then there's no problem at all hearing even quiet parts of tunes in a noisy pool.
I will definitely get this product again if needed.
The package arrived quickly and is an impressive box of goodies: headphones, underwater MP3 player, a few different types of buds, sealing gel for a perfect fit, plus googles, hair cap and hair protectant. Excellent value!
It was quick and simple to transfer music to the MP3 player, and charge it. Finding the right fit with the ear buds took two trials: the first trial was with one set of buds which just weren't the ideal fit. Try each of them, and give them a little tug to find the ones best for you. The second type used were much better, and using the goggles strap to help keep them close to the head made all the difference. The user (my husband) moves quite abruptly and regularly in the water, with head rotations for breathing and flip turns between laps. The earbuds stay in perfectly! But if your movement were more jerky, you could use the swim cap or fit goo for an even more secure fit.
Use has been every day for about half an hour, for a week so far. No recharge needed yet, but can't comment on long-term durability. No sign of any wear or tear yet!
Only negative feedback from the user is that the maximum volume could be a bit higher. I personally could not stand it any higher when I tried them out outside of the pool, but perhaps the splashing and under-water factor makes decreases the volume heard when swimming.