- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
RED Cherry Tomato Sweetie 15 Seeds Sweetest Juice Easy Summer Heirloom Vegetable
- Living up to its name, this cherry tomato boasts extraordinarily high sugar content makes the fruit a good choice for juice or preserves.
- A good producer, lovely in salads, it grows in bunches if 8-10 tomatoes.
- Tomato ‘SWEETIE’ plant is large vines produce very sweet red round cherry type tomatoes 25-40mm (1"-1.5") in diameter.
- This is an INDETERMINATE variety and as such this variety requires staking or climbing frame.
- PRODUCT OF AUSTRALIA - Fast Shipping from SYDNEY - HIGH GERMINATION RATE - Stored in Airtight, Moisture proof resealable bag for safe long-term storage, Traditional, Heirloom, Open-Pollinated, Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO Seeds - HOW TO GROW NOTE comes with each seed packet for your convenience – Makes GREAT GIFT for your loved ones too.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
RED CHERRY TOMATO Sweetie 15 Seeds SWEETEST JUICE easy summer HEIRLOOM vegetable
TOMATO 'Sweetie' - 15 Heirloom Seeds
Living up to its name, this cherry tomato boasts extraordinarily high sugar content makes the fruit a good choice for juice or preserves. A good producer, lovely in salads, it grows in bunches if 8-10 tomatoes.
Tomato ‘SWEETIE’ plant is large vines produce very sweet red round cherry type tomatoes 25-40mm (1"-1.5") in diameter.
We have Yellow Cherry, Black Cherry and White Cherry tomato seeds in stock too.
Also, there is a Cherry Mix Tomato Seeds where all colored cherry tomatoes are mixed randomly in one pack.
Make bowlful of multicolored tiny cherry tomato salads during Summer and Autumn months. The plant produces abundant tomatoes – give away friends, family or neighbors – or freeze them up for the winter months !
This is an INDETERMINATE variety and as such this variety requires staking or climbing frame.
Tomatoes contain a nutrient called lycopene that has been shown in studies to help protect against breast, pancreatic, prostate, and intestinal cancers, and may help to reduce the risk of heart attacks. They are also a source of Vitamins C, A and E, potassium, and fibre.
Tomato Growing Instructions & Care
Tomatoes are a warm season, frost tender annual plants. Seeds require a warm soil of between 18 - 28°C to germinate. Sowing at too low a temperature will cause delayed or failed germination.
A propagation note will be supplied with the seed packet for your convenience.
We are Sydney, Australia based seller. We do not send seeds to Western Australia and Tasmania in accordance with state bio-security legislation.