- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 15192 KB
- Print Length: 64 pages
- Publisher: Sweet Press (26 March 2015)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00VA8487W
- Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 2 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #793,461 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Sweet Surrender: celebrating pregnancy & birth Kindle Edition
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|Length: 64 pages||Language: English|
5 out of 5
2 customer ratings
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in Australia on 12 January 2017
This beautiful little book is written by a midwife who obviously loves her work. It is full of warm, uplifting and inspiring thoughts and affirmations about pregnancy and birth. The illustrator has avoided predictable sugary pictures and the images are lovely and luscious. There are also useful hints and tips from the author who clearly has spent a lot of time helping about-to-be mothers. I think it would make a wonderful gift for someone who is expecting a baby.