Built For Action
- The Suunto Traverse Alpha features a rugged, knurled stainless steel bezel, a durable nylon textile strap, and a premium scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass.
- Vibration alerts and a customizable, night-vision-goggle-compatible red backlight help you stay unnoticed.
- A discreet built-in flashlight illuminates your surroundings in a pinch.
- Suunto Traverse Alpha watches are handmade in Finland and have been tested against military standards (MIL STD 819G).
- Receive mobile notifications and see incoming calls with a Bluetooth smart connection.
Tools For Hunting And Fishing
- Suunto’s automatic shot detection technology keeps track of when and where you shoot, mapping the GPS coordinates of your location for later viewing.
- Use hunting and fishing specific point of interest types to mark trails and important locations.
- Sunrise and sunset alerts help plan your day.
- Location based moon phase calendar with moon rise and moon set times helps you determine the best hunting and fishing times.
- Barometric pressure graph and storm alarms allow you to closely follow weather changes.
Master Your Territory
- Use the built-in digital compass to quickly orientate yourself in unknown terrain.
- The built-in GPS and GLONASS systems track your path, helping you find your way back using the automatic breadcrumb trail. You can also save points of interest along the way.
- Plan your routes with topographic maps and keep a diary of your hunting and fishing trips with the Suunto Movescount webapp.
- See the altitude profile of your route directly from the watch.
- The built-in barometric pressure accurately tracks your ascent.
Track Your Experiences
Suunto Movescount is strongly inspired by the community. Trends in your personal best performance, peer group comparisons, community training and the peer-to-peer coaching platform are available to all Suunto Movescount users. Create very special, exceptional motion photos by specifying your speed, location, or route. You can also create a Suunto Movie from your pictures by using the 3D map, key figures and images. Share it directly with your friends on social networks like Facebook or Instagram and show everyone how active you are!