Suunto Core Wrist-Top Computer Watch with Altimeter, Barometer, Compass, and Depth Measurement
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- An altimeter tracks your vertical movement, a barometer tells the Trend in air pressure, and a compass points the way
- Suunto core tracks both the weather and the sun for you
- A weather Trend graph and storm alarm along with preset sunrise/sunset times for over 400 locations help you stay safe and Plan your activities
- With stylish designs in more than a handful of variations, you are sure to find just the right Suunto core for your style
- Weight - 2.79 ounce
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Determine your current elevation, track your ascent or descent and gauge your overall progress on a climb – ideal for mountaineers, skiers and wilderness travelers.
Forecast sudden alterations in the weather by keeping a close eye on the air pressure trend. Get heads up on possible storm – and take the necessary precautions to help make your journey safe and successful.
Navigate and pinpoint locations to safely find your way through wilderness and in whiteout conditions.
Sunrise / Sunset
Never run out of daylight. Sunrise and sunset times available for over 400 locations worldwide .
Suunto was born in 1936 when Finnish orienteer and engineer Tuomas Vohlonen invented the mass production method for the liquid-filled compass. Since then, Suunto has been at the forefront of design and innovation for sports watches, dive computers and sports instruments used by adventurers all over the globe. From the highest mountains to the deepest oceans, Suunto physically and mentally equips outdoor adventurers to conquer new territory.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 40% (40%)||40%|
|4 star 18% (18%)||18%|
|3 star 19% (19%)||19%|
|2 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|1 star 10% (10%)||10%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
This watch, in a number of key ways, is more useful to me day-to-day than my Terra, including:
* Countdown timer (rather than just a stopwatch) - which can be used simultaneously with the stopwatch.
* Sunrise/sunset times.
* Separate (or auto) altimeter and barometer.
* Dual timezone.
* Plus/minus buttons seem to be more reliable than the twist knob on the Terra.
* I'm MUCH less concerned about damage to a $200 watch vs a $1000 watch.
* Finish scratches relatively easily.
* All black display can be somewhat difficult to see in certain lighting conditions.
All in all, this is a great ABC watch.
Onto the Core ALU Deep Black... I struggled with which core to pick this time around, I didn't want a rotational bezel because I never used this function on my military and I liked the idea of an all aluminum case versus the metal bezel and polymer case, but after owning the military model for a long time I (as most people) am not a huge fan of the black background digital display, its often very difficult to read; however my only other option was the raw aluminum on a white strap with the traditional white background black number display. I cant wear that bright a watch so I sucked it up and went with the deep black. I am happy with my choice despite the display.
Cant even return it without loosing my Amazon money. Good looking watch though its just too bad they haven't fixed this issue that most buyers have problem with
I hope this helps, good luck!