|Item Weight||99.79 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1|
|Item Weight||99.8 g|
OBD-2 Suspension Lowering Module for Mercedes-Benz, Air Suspension Control System, AirMatic
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PLEASE DON'T LEAVE QUESTIONS ON THE PAGE and send a VIN number of your car on the e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) be sure that it'll work perfect!
- Compatibility: Mercedes-Benz with AIRMATIC w221, w222, c217, w212, s212, c207, w213, s213, c238, w218,w257, x166, w166, c292, w205
- ONLY FAST SHIPPING
- ONLY POSITIVE CUSTOMER'S REVIEWS
- WORK 24/7 7 DAYS IN WEEK
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Some people want to lower their cars if they want to stand out among others or they think that their car looks cool when it's low. And they are right. Our Suspension Lowering module is devised to lower Mercedes Benz cars. Using our OBD2 Plug you can change level wherever you want in 20 seconds.
Key benefits are:
- You don't need to go to the dealer, no wires, no soldering, no car disassembling
- You don't need to connect the device to a laptop, smartphone, PC
- All the settings are performed using factory car equipment: Control Wheel and COMMAND display
- Restoring factory level in 20 seconds
- Our module stores current user settings so you do not need to keep it connected
- Mercedes S-Class with AirMatic - (w221)
- Mercedes S-Class with AirMatic - (w222, c217)
- Mercedes E-Class with AirMatic - (w212, s212, c207)
- Mercedes E-Class with AirMatic - (w213, s213, c238)
- Mercedes C-Class with AirMatic - (w205)
- Mercedes CLS-Class with AirMatic - (w218,w257)
- Mercedes GL, GLS-Class with AirMatic - (x166)
- Mercedes ML/GLE-Class with AirMatic - (w166, с292),
- Mercedes GLC-Class with AirMatic - (x253)
Module comes with 3 base configurations:
- Factory (Factory level of your car when our module plugged in for the first time);
- Low (Factory minus 32 mm):
- Custom (by default same as Low, but can be changed by user).
After the adjustment is complete, you need to start engine, close all doors and wait for the AirMatic to take effect.
Adjustment for 1 car included in the price.