- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Yellow Kite; 1 edition (11 December 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 147362150X
- ISBN-13: 978-1473621503
- Product Dimensions: 19.9 x 1.9 x 13 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 195 g
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 9,393 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Surrender Experiment: My Journey into Life's Perfection Paperback – 11 Dec 2017
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
From the author of the No.1 New York Times bestseller
The Untethered Soul comes the astonishing true-life story about what happens when you just let go.
A thriving spiritual community on more than six hundred acres of pristine
forest and meadows in Florida, a cutting-edge software package that transformed the medical practice management industry, a billion-dollar public company whose achievements are archived in the Smithsonian Institution, a book that became a New York Times bestseller and an Oprah favourite, and a massive raid by the FBI that would lead to unfounded accusations by the U.S. government - how could all of this spring from a man who had decided to live alone in the middle of the woods, let go of himself, and embrace a life of solitude? But this man had made a radical decision - one that would unwittingly lead him to both the pinnacle of success and the brink of disaster.
Michael A. Singer, author of The Untethered Soul, tells the extraordinary story of what happened when, after a deep spiritual awakening, he decided to let go of his personal preferences and simply let life call the shots.
As Singer takes you on this great experiment and journey into life's perfection, the events that transpire will both challenge your deepest assumptions about life and inspire you to look at your own life in
a radically different way.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
12 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This felt like a TCM/lifetime movie version of events. I can't really connect or relate to those who don't share the true pain and challenges and just give a stylised hollywood event. Not worth the price tag but there are some lovely moments.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Arts & Literature > Composers & Musicians > Rhythm & Blues
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Books > Humour & Entertainment
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age & Spirituality
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides