Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
SureFit Stretch Pinstripe 2-Piece - Sofa Slipcover - Black
- Two piece cover , Separate Zippered cushion cover
- Designed to fit furniture with square or box cushions
- Elastic at seat seam in conjunction with seat pleat help hold seat area in place.
- Made of two-way stretch knit that will follow the contours of your furniture.
- Elastic at the base of the furniture cover allows the cover to stay snug to the base of your furniture.
- Pleats at the inside back and arm intersection exist to minimize the amount of fabric you need to tuck
- Item Dimensions : Length - Arm to arm guidelines: 74 Inches to 96 Inches , Height - Arm Width range 8 Inches to 14 Inches, Arm Height range 26 Inches to 30 Inches and Width - Seat cushion depth - fits average 26 Inches
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
This plush material will make you want to relax the whole day. The pattern gives a contemporary look, but a traditional feel.
Extra soft and comfortable The stretch material makes hard-to-fit furniture easy to cover.
Machine wash separately in cold water. Gentle cycle. Do not use bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron.
- Machine Washable
- 96% Polyester / 4% Spandex
- Stretch to fit a variety of shapes
- 2 Piece Cover
How to Assemble
First remove seat cushions. Drape Slipcover over furniture using positioning labels. Start at either side and stretch over the down arms.
Stretch Fabrics behind to position elastic under all side. Line up seams on seat are and tuck excess fabric unto arm crevices.
Insert cushion(s) into cover and zip close. Place seat cushion on furniture with zipper facing the back. Smooth excess fabric and tuck creases on all three sides.
When finished, your slipcover will hug the furniture and stay tucked in.
Why Buy a Slipcover?
Ready-made slipcovers are a fast and cost-effective way to protect your furniture and update your home décor.
The Sure Fit Solution
At Sure Fit, we invented the slipcover industry more than 100 years ago and celebrate a rich history of innovating for the modern home.
Tested and Trusted Fabrics
Dimensional stability, appearance after washing, stretch strength, colorfastnes, shrink resistance and seam strength.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I was about to toss these covers in the trash because of how hard it was to clean off the lint, dust and hairs, until I tried putting them on the chairs INSIDE OUT. The inside of the fabric does not seem to attract dust and hairs. Just cut off the tag. And the velcro strap still works. The color is not as bright on the inside, but it's still useful.
I ordered these chair covers in black. They fit and look great. However, the material collects dust very easily and it's difficult to clean off. Look at my photo. I still recommend these covers, but definitely not in black or other dark color. Beige/taupe seems like the best choice.
It was also very easy to put over the chair. I had it installed in about 5-10 minutes.
My only complaint is that it is a bit big in the arms for my particular chair, so I had to stretch and try to tuck those. I have to re-tuck the extra fabric every couple of days (we sit in this chair fairly regularly), but it is a small price to pay for not having to fully reupholster the chair just yet.
- make sure your chair has a removable t-cushion. Ours does, but if yours does not (some wing backs do not), this cover will not work for you.
- If you have a darker color or dark pattern, you may want to get a darker color. The original chair has some fairly gawdy flowers on it, and if you get close you can just barely see the pattern through the cream colored slipcover. Across the room you can't tell at all, but I imagine this could cause issue for some bolder patterns or darker color chairs.