Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $16.03 delivery
Slime Supplies Kit,155 Pack, Include Jelly Cube, Foam Balls, Glitter Jars, Fruit Flower Animal Slices, Pearls, Slime Tools for DIY Slime Making, Homemade Slime, Girl Slime Party
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔More choice slime supplies: Total 155 Pack, Make you choose the color according to your preferences. Make your child crazy.
- ✔ Slime beads material: Injection molding products, safety and environmental, smooth edges, comfortable touch, durability and long lasting brilliance.
- ✔ Wide application slime kit: Stick to slime, gift box filling, glass bottle DIY, baby dolls filling, pillow filling, art crafts ornament, wedding/party decoration, DIY decorative ball art craft.
- ✔ Exercise the kids' coordination ability with hands, eyes and brain and develop the kids' creativity and imagination
- ✔Clear Foam Ball Storage Containers: Made of recyclable PP, environmentally friendly, safe and non-toxic, drop resistance and anti-extrusion, it can prevent air from entering and leaking and increase the viscosity; you can neatly organize various colors of slime, fishbowl beads, foam balls for maximum freshness, allow you to label and see all your slime
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Just be prepared! Get a $2 table cloth with a plastic liner because when the kids spill it won’t go through the table, and the glitter won’t be seen throughout your entire home! Then when their done, just through the table cloth away, it will save you lots of cleanup time because slime can sometimes be a messy process LOL!