|Size||6.5-8 US Women / 5.5-7 US Men|
About this item
- FIT PROFILE: High volume / High profile (Volume refers to the amount of space the insole will take up in your shoe. Profile is how much shape you can expect to feel under your foot)
- REINFORCED STABILIZER CAP: the base of the insole that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer
- DEEP HEEL CUP: features a deep, narrow heel cup that helps support the foot during high-impact activities and long distances
- SUPERFEET SHAPE: the signature Superfeet shape helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees
- HIGH-IMPACT FOAM FOREFOOT: provides greater shock absorption during high-impact activities like walking, running, or playing on hard, unforgiving surfaces
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 34.93 x 10.92 x 4.06 cm; 45.36 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Superfeet
- ASIN : B002SZMOAO
- Item Model Number : ORANGE
- Department : Unisex Adults’
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 19,467 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #84 in Shoe Pads
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top review from Australia
Top reviews from other countries
They solved my sore feet problem as I walk 4 miles every morning. The problem was I wear slippers for the greater part of the day so I ordered size 10 orange and cut them to the same and fitted these to my slippers. These are very good insoles which support the instep. They are considerably cheaper buying on-line. You need to remove the existing insole of whatever you are fitting these to.
Turns out my doctor was and is an idi0t, it turns out I was suffering from Plantar fasciitis, a friend told me about this brand, I did a search on the internet and found out these orange one are recommended for Plantar fasciitis.
I ordered one pair, honestly when I got them I thought no way they will work, they are hard plastic bottoms, I usually replace all my work boot liners with $40 insoles, which are softer.
Well after the first day it was amazing, they took away the pounding feeling my heels were getting, I could actually last 8 hours no problem, I was still sore at night, but that is because of the damage I've done to my heels, the insoles really work wonders for this condition.
I ordered 2 more pairs for all my other work boots