Superfeet GREEN Insoles, Professional-Grade High Arch Orthotic Insert for Maximum Support, Unisex, Green
|Water Resistance Level||Not Water Resistant|
|Insole type||Arch Support Insole|
|Size||4.5-6 US Women/2.5-4 US Men|
About this item
- FIT PROFILE: High profile/High volume insoles; Volume refers to the amount of space these comfortable insoles will take up in your shoe, whereas, the Profile is how much shape you can expect to feel under your foot. Full-length Superfeet inserts are supposed to be trimmed to fit in your shoes
- STABILIZER CAP: Acts as the base of the orthotic shoe inserts that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer
- DEEP HEEL CUP: These high arch support insoles feature the widest and deepest heel cup which offers maximum support and can help with natural shock absorption
- SUPERFEET SHAPE: The high profile shape of the arch support shoe insert helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees
- HIGH-DENSITY FOAM LAYER: Closed-cell soft foam insoles support and cushion the foot for long-lasting comfort, Durable construction
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|RECOMMENDED USE:||General purpose, walking, comfort, pain relief||All purpose insole that fits in many types of footwear||High impact activities and pain relief||Designed for hiking boots||Designed for women's hiking boots|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 31.75 x 10.92 x 4.32 cm; 90.72 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Superfeet
- ASIN : B000KPPIL6
- Item Model Number : GREEN
- Department : Unisex Adults’
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 902 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #5 in Comfort Insoles
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I've been running for six years and I'm now 24. Until a couple months ago, I had no major issues with running. After receiving a fake (not genuine) item my knees starting hurting all the time. Running became too painful and I had to switch to lower impact activities.
I initially noticed the item I received was a slightly different shape and of a lower quality compared to my old pair of Superfeet GREEN Insoles that had worn out after years of abuse. I didn't make the connection until I read that another reviewer had also received a fake. In addition to causing pain, the smell was atrocious after working out and the plastic support had cracked almost immediately. Absolute garbage.
Amazon customer support was fantastic. Even though it was outside the return window, they refunded my purchase right away. I bought a replacement at a local running store and after an hour-long run, my knees have never felt better. Superfeet makes an amazing product. I was just unlucky and received a fake.