|Package Dimensions||22.5 x 17.6 x 2.5 cm; 190.51 Grams|
Sunland Microfiber Towel for Beach, Bath, Pool, Travel, Gym, Camping - Super Absorbent Quick Dry with Beach Towel Bag
|Product care instructions||Machine Wash|
About this item
- Light weight and compact makes trips more efficient by saving space. Each towel net weight 5.99 oz
- Fast dry towel is designed for multiple uses daily. Ideal for backpacking, travel, boating camping, swimming, sports etc
- Soaks up tons of water,dry the body off quickly, Cut down your drying time
- Gentle to the skin, very soft, non sticky feeling than general microfiber
- Carry bag only included, towel not packed in carry bag.Only fold the towel it can be enclosed into the bag breezily. Please wash the towels and carry bag separately before first use
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This Super Compact Microfiber Towel is made of microfibers 80% Polyester & 20% Polyamide,it is lightweight and compact, is a must for travelers, backpackers, hikers, etc
The fabric feels kind of like that suede fabric.Can absorb tons of water, and promote rapid evaporation.
Just let the cloth erase water slowly and lightly or only need to cover , not back and forth, and there will be a good effect.
When your first use,please wash in water after 10 seconds.
Machine wash warm and separately,Tumble dry low or air dry,No fabric softener,No bleach.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I had a few reservations about these:
1) grey towel? weird...
The grey is actually not as odd as i expected
2) wont it be so thin you can see every bulge and cranny?
Nope! it hangs a little heavy, (though its lighter than expected, go figure) which means it hangs straight and true.
3) It'll just push the water around
Nope, this sucker must have thirst pockets??!! Absorbent is not the word.
4) No doubt end up all damp and ruined.
Nope, dries out quick as it absorbs, its practically magic,
This towl seems to smell fresh each time i use it and feels as fluffy as it was when i got it, (oddly yes, its kinda furry, smooth and not scratchy at all, nicer than an old towel)
Its also tiny! this thing will fit in a pocket (all sizes, i have the largest)
Im sold, and take this everywhere (almost)
It doesn't dry you as quickly as a normal towel after a shower, but that's not to say it takes a very long time (only slightly more).
Another thing I really like about this towel is how quickly it dries after being hung out / thrown in the dryer after being in the washing machine.