|Item weight||160 Grams|
|Number of Pieces||1|
Sundried BPA Free Leakproof Outdoor, Sports, Fitness & Gym Water Bottle 750ml
- Our BPA free Tritan polymer feels and tastes like glass while giving you the lightweight safety and ease of use of a chemical free plastic bottle Tritan\'s patented state of the art polymer makes our water bottle tough enough to stand up to even the most rigorous demands while remaining free of harmful chemicals or byproduct
- The Sundried sports bottle with its silicone drinking area for a smooth, drip free drink. 100% leak proof lid to prevent leaks and spills with screwed up. It\'s a must have sport water bottle for the Gym, Yoga, Runners, Athletes, MMA, Crossfit, Travel, Hiking, Cycling, Tennis, Camping, Work Office, School, Canteens, Work
- Our bottles are made from 100% Toxin Free Tritan Co-polyester plastic that is safe to your body and environmentally friendly. No more worrying about harmful chemicals such as BPA affecting your health, which are present in many water bottles. If you are looking for a bottle that is durable and safe, Sundried is the right choice!
- The Sundried Sports Bottle ergonomic design is perfect in the hand and ultra stylish. Looks great, feels great
- Stain, smell and shatter-resistant - Unlike dull, off the shelf water bottles, we designed the Sundried bottle to look and function better than any other water bottle! It is both stylish and convenient to use, and each bottle comes in its own Gift Box for a great present!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Sundried is a premium ethical activewear brand from the UK. Responsibly developed by athletes ranging from personal trainers through to triathletes and runners. Our performance apparel is developed for running and outdoor sports and functional fitness including gym training and yoga.
The Sundried range of products are led by design and innovation, using premium superior materials designed with elegant and ergonomic features to enable you to get the best out of your best performance anytime and everytime. Inspired and tested by real athletes, Sundried uses the most advanced technology that enables exercise to challenge your limit. Because of the great attention to detail and quality, Sundried activewear can survive any adventure thrown at it. Remember, you won't discover if you don't explore. Let Sundried activewear help you discover your goals.
The Sundried BPA free sports water bottle is perfect for all your outdoor or indoor sports and fitness needs. The BPA free tritan polymer is just like glass but without the weight. It is durable, stylish and remains free from any harmful chemicals or byproducts. The 100% leakproof lid makes sure that nothing is spilled, ever so you can have peace of mind at all times leaving you to enjoy your exercising or indulging in your favourite sports. All Sundried sports gym bottles are made 100% toxin free, which provides a smell free and shatter free bottle. The ergonomic design feels great when you need to take a break and have a drink and even fits perfectly into your bag. A stylish giftbox is provided with each bottle, which makes it the perfect present for any time of year.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Note: The red 'plug' can be pulled out and washed to prevent it getting yuck, would recommend pulling the bottle apart when washing. Pulling it out does not effect its ability to be leak proof.
Overall, pretty happy with the bottle one week in as my bag no longer weighs an extra 700+ grams from the glass Voss. Time will tell how well it holds up with scratches and wear
Silicone mouthpiece still has that rubbery smell after 1+ week or ownership but its easily tolerable. Nice colour too - subdued, matte, and, dark red.
I left it in soapy water overnight to try and remove the smell but it won't go.
Unfortunate, the product is so good otherwise, but unusable because of the smell!
Top reviews from other countries
Even with daily cleaning, it just smelt mouldy after 2 days of not cleaning. It’s such a high maintenance bottle.
To get rid of the chemical/rubber scent from the mouthpiece remove it and drop it in a cup of very hot (just boiled) water and leave it for 10 minutes or so. The water will leech the smell out and you shouldn't have any trouble after that!
- the lid squeaks every time you open/close it (this is annoying!
- the lid also drops water from it when you open it (so your lap/floor gets wet). Not drenched but annoying nonetheless
- the lid does get mouldy around the red plastic lip. Yes I do wash it but this still happens and would not happen to a glass/steel bottle - shows it’s a breeding ground for bacteria
- hard to clean as it’s so long
- not particularly easy to carry if your hands are full as it’s so big and long and the plastic is not ‘grippy’
- sorry but it doesn’t look ‘nice’
It’s fine for what it is and the price but for long term use I think I will look to invest a bit more for something nicer.
After using the bottle for some time it is still in great condition. The outside of the bottle has got scratched but it hasn't cracked or dented after being dropped on the floor numerous times. The bottle can really take a ridiculous amount of abuse. If like me you leave bottles in the bottom of your rucksack or rolling around in the foot well of the car, then you can do so without worrying about this bottle getting damaged. Most importantly though it doesn't leak. The red rubber seal does a great job at keeping the water inside. After numerous bottles that leaked inside my rucksack I have finally found one that I can carry around all day without getting a bag full of damp stuff.
I'm not really one for drinking fruit squash but on the rare occasion that I have put juice inside the bottle it doesn't develop a funny taste afterwards. The bottle doesn't go soft when it gets hot like some plastics do. So on one occasion when I had forgotten my travel mug I put some coffee inside it. It worked surprisingly well although I did get some weird looks. You can even turn the lid upside down and use it as a small cup to drink from. It's easy to wash out by hand or you can put it in the dishwasher. From time to time I put some boiling water into the bottle straight from the kettle. This seems to work well to sterilize the inside of the bottle and keep it from getting smelly.
There are a couple of problems with the bottle which is why I have subtracted one star. Firstly the lid makes a loud squeaky sound sometimes. It's fine in a noisy gym but not so much when you're in a quiet sauna and you have to explain to people that the sound didn't come from your bottom. Secondly, it is hard to dry out the inside of the bottle. The narrow neck means that even after a long period of time on a draining rack there's always a bit of water trapped inside. It's fine if you're using the bottle regularly but not the best if you're not going to use the bottle for a while. Lastly, the design of the bottle means that for a sports bottle it's not good for running or cycling. You have to unscrew the lid to drink so you can't just take a sip on the go as you need 2 hands to use the bottle.